Fox Farm feeding schedule

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SmokeyDreamz, Feb 13, 2009.

1. good info :D im about to start my first grow with ffof and ff organic nutes

2. Another thing to keep in mind is to keep an eye on the ph of the run off water.

3. i use ffof and grow big only in veg. use only water for the first week. the soil has enough nutes for now. after week one i use 2 tsp/ gal for 1 week the 3 tsp/ gal till flowering. i use nutes every other watering. i switch to big bloom 1tsp/gal and tiger bloom 2tsp/ gal during flower. again, every other watering. flush with water or clear ex a couple days or a week before harvest.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-indoor-growing/531815-1000w-mh-hps-lst-scrog-dwc-first-grow-2.html#post6645044

4. PH between 6.3 and 6.5 and check in from time to time on here and let us know your progress
    I use grow big for vegatative @1tsp per gallon every gallon till 1 week before i change lights over to 12/12 at wich time i change to the Soulables Starting with Open Sesame, then Beastie Blooms, and Finish with Cha Ching.
    I might be Tweaking my methods after this grow to incorporate both liquids and soilubles At the same time.

5. #25 skunkybudluver, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2010
    Hey here is someone that sounds like and reminds me of myself! LOL. I think what he is having trouble understanding is, when the plants are that young, your not going through a gallon of nutes in a week. I had trouble understanding this too. When you water, then wait a few days and water with the nutes, then wait another few days, and water again, now your into another week. Yet you still have alot of the first gallon of nutes that you mixed left. And since it's another week, now the chart is saying add another tspn of this or that, or a tbspn, to a gallon of water. I had a hard time with this thinking to myself, there is no way that I am going to be going through a gallon of nutes, using it every other watering in a week.

If you just are going to use those 3 yes, just follow the chart using those three. But don't start off with the dosage they show. Start off 1/4 to 1/2 of what they recommend. If they look good then next feeding bump up the dosage a little and so on. I just gave mine it's first feeding of Big Bloom and the chart shows 2tbspn's. I gave it 1tbspn. The chart shows starting BB at seedling. Mine is just over 2 weeks. It can be confusing man I know.

t's a major learning curb for us newbies dude.

6. I have purchased Fox Farm Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Canna Rhizotonic.

I am growing 1 Blue Mystic Af, 2 Northern Lights Af, and 2 Jock Horror Af from Nirvana Seeds. And 1 Sour Kush seed from lucky nug.

My water/feed schedule is Feeding day, Dry day to use up nutes no water, filtered water day, and feed... Etc.

First feeding took place week 2 of day 01 plant. I batched 3 plants closely together so I feed 2 sets. One is my starting performers day 01- 04. Second is day 05 batch of two plants with day 01 of new crop.

Since first feeding week I have been dosing...1 1/2 tbsp Grow Big with 2 tbsp Big Bloom.

I am on week 3 day 2 of grow. Blue Mystic came up first. Followed by Northern Lights #1 on day 03. Jock Horror #1 was day 04. And the second round Northern Lights /Jock Horror were day 05. And Sour Kush of a new batch.

My first feedings I gave 1/2 teaspoon Grow Big with 5ml Rhizotonic for 2 feedings, then dropped Rhizotonic from the mix and added Big Bloom.

OH!! Before I forget... I spray Safer Brand Insect killing soap before I water on filtered water days.

So my lights turn off at 3pm... I spray the soap at 230pm and lights turn back on at 9pm. So I water then.

I am a complete beginner and I am unsure if this is correct or even harming my plants. It seems OK but I am just trying to get feedback as to what I am doing and what I can do to better or improve as well as what I should look out for.

This is my first time and I am a medical patent so I would love some quality medicine as end result of my labor of love.