Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Using a mortar and pestle to grind weed

• Please log in to reply

El Jugador

El Jugador

GC Shopper

• Gold Member
  • 90 posts

oldskoolgrower

oldskoolgrower

ಠ_ಠ

• Old School
  • 30,210 posts
Sure you could, but it wouldn't be a great way to do it. You'd wind up leaving a ton of trich resin behind and it's not very gentle.

Banana Blunt

Banana Blunt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,376 posts
lol and to think i thought a mortar was used for breaking down herbs.

Medicali Lover

Medicali Lover

Sir Tokes Alot

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 175 posts
It would work but you'd lose alot. Yes, I've tried it i have two mortar and pestle's. I didn't like the effect. So I'll stick with the diamond grind.

shiskaberry

shiskaberry

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,036 posts
that wuold be a trip and a half i would feel like a mad scientist or some shit

sparkymcjay

sparkymcjay

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

that wuold be a trip and a half i would feel like a mad scientist or some shit

HAHAHAHA:smoke:

ColdFlo

ColdFlo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Another thread that makes me wonder why I read these forums. I think you should have to enter credit card info and show an id to be able to register. Are these people just idiots or are these idiot 12 year olds?.... Sometimes I can't tell.

Nomad23

Nomad23

Keepin' it real.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 350 posts

Another thread that makes me wonder why I read these forums. I think you should have to enter credit card info and show an id to be able to register. Are these people just idiots or are these idiot 12 year olds?.... Sometimes I can't tell.

Nice coming from a guy with 2 posts.
  • mY NaME is bOb, ByBySucker, bigfatspliffs and 1 other like this

El Jugador

El Jugador

GC Shopper

• Gold Member
  • 90 posts

• ByBySucker and bigfatspliffs like this

Ragekai

Ragekai

So Gone For So Long

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,628 posts

Well, feel free to stop anyday! I'm sure no one would mind.

And I DO have a credit card, which I've used to purchase several things from THIS site. But hey, guess what? I didn't always have one, and if you have something that is meant for grinding ALREADY AT YOUR HOUSE, you'd think if you don't know you'd ask about it, which I did, here. So if you don't like it, go ahead and get you and your 2 posts out of here :rolleyes:

qft. :smoke:

matteothefart

matteothefart

• Registered Upgraded
  • 391 posts
lol bro, why would you squash weed? you kinda shouldn't even handle it to much with your fingers... (i'm not entirely sure on that though, some people tell me its ok, and some people tell me it wastes THC)

get a grinder...

nukeemnate

nukeemnate

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
HAHA m and p thats crazy id feel weird using it . but i guess if thats all u have try it out and see how u like it good luck !

El Jugador

El Jugador

GC Shopper

• Gold Member
  • 90 posts

newgal

newgal

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I just bought a mini morter and pestle for like 3 bucks...for the use of weed.. .now i am reading that its not a good thing to use? El Jugador did it work well? please let me know

mrroboto23

mrroboto23

Droppin' some science

• Registered Upgraded
  • 212 posts

I just bought a mini morter and pestle for like 3 bucks...for the use of weed.. .now i am reading that its not a good thing to use? El Jugador did it work well? please let me know

1) It's not a good thing to use. It crushes the trichome heads too much, use a grinder or scissors.

2) Stop bumping useless threads from 8 months ago.

boxofrain72

boxofrain72

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 681 posts

i wonder why you post in here. this place is made for good vibes only. get out with the negtivety bro. just gtfo. peace and love to everybody:smoking:

NYCdeisel

NYCdeisel

Is in a ny state of mind

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,481 posts
One of my relatives uses a big ass mortar and pestle to crush his bud, i tell him to just cut it up or pick it apart. That method is worse then with scissors or by hand.

CreativePotRelatedUsername

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Live, motherfucker! Using my first post as a member to bring back this dumbass thread. (sorry guys, I'm baked. If I actually keep commenting later on I promise to be less pointless!) HA!

HighAsBirdPussy

HighAsBirdPussy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 506 posts

Live, motherfucker! Using my first post as a member to bring back this dumbass thread. (sorry guys, I'm baked. If I actually keep commenting later on I promise to be less pointless!) HA!

Pretty sure you gotta be 18 to be be on here. And if you are (which i highly doubt) GROW THE FUCK UP.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Pretty sure you gotta be 18 to be be on here. And if you are (which i highly doubt) GROW THE FUCK UP.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

You're a sour little feller aren't you?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users