Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

How to not look high

• Please log in to reply

BobbyBlaze

BobbyBlaze

Is better than you.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 696 posts
i wanna smoke weed cuz im home alone,
but i nedda pick up my brother in like 1 hour,
me picking me up involves me, telling someone his name, and my name, showing my ID and signing him out
so how do i not look high?

i dont wanna look high cuz the workers are kinda friends with my mom,
soo...
yea
:P

PS.
i searched the house,

i DO NOT have eye drops xP

Similar Topics: How to not look high     x

poseidon0513

poseidon0513

love is our resistance

• Registered Upgraded
  • 267 posts
sunglasses

Guest_PerezPurpp_*

Guest_PerezPurpp_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
sounds like you should just wait....

genius.

especially if you dont have eyedrops and arent going to pick up any on your way

people expect someone "under the influence of pot" to act out and for it to be obvious...for the most part

so it starts with appearance...eyedrops

then smell... cologne

after that you'll be straight just act natural and relaxed like you should anyways

jhchawk

jhchawk

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 115 posts

poseidon0513

poseidon0513

love is our resistance

• Registered Upgraded
  • 267 posts

No drops = you are fucked. haha.

DARK SUNGLASSES!!!!

Posted Image

CT Burnin

CT Burnin

Half Past Stoned

• Bronze Member
  • 1,779 posts

sk3y

sk3y

• Registered Upgraded
  • 586 posts
Yeah if your not going to pick up some drops just wait it out man.. Just pick him up you should be fine :smoke:

chi

chi

sum ting wong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts
Go stand in front of a bathroom mirror. If you're really baked, you'll probably notice how goofy you look. Take a deep breath and try to clear your head and look straight. You can't do much about your eyes if you don't have drops. Like the others mentioned, make sure you don't smell. The most important thing in distracting people from your high is YOUR BEHAVIOR. Don't swagger, walk. Don't mumble, speak clearly and intelligibly. Be outgoing and nice. As long as you're not acting like something is up, they have no business bothering you. Your eyes can turn red from irritation, allergies, or even from rubbing your eyes. Think of something.

kokopelli

kokopelli

• Registered Upgraded
  • 793 posts
Drink something sugary, it will mellow you out and youll be able to function better.

i_hate_my_boss

i_hate_my_boss

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 176 posts

Drink something sugary, it will mellow you out and youll be able to function better.

lol no it wont

Madrid

Madrid

Please Emanate Creatively

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,732 posts
Dude just open your eye lids. Make sure they aren't closed and BAM you go from lost in your head and whats immediately infront of you to aware of everything.

Then when you talk look people straight in the eye and and just know that they have no idea your high, and all they know is that you're a guy looking them in the eyes. Once you realize from the outside you look fucking normal as long as you keep your eyes open you'll be fine. It's all in your head. If you start to freak out and think they think you're high, they will think you're high.

chi

chi

sum ting wong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 319 posts

Dude just open your eye lids. Make sure they aren't closed and BAM you go from lost in your head and whats immediately infront of you to aware of everything.

Then when you talk look people straight in the eye and and just know that they have no idea your high, and all they know is that you're a guy looking them in the eyes. Once you realize from the outside you look fucking normal as long as you keep your eyes open you'll be fine. It's all in your head. If you start to freak out and think they think you're high, they will think you're high.

Soooo many things during your experiences with MJ can be explained with this one sentence. Everything just seems exaggerated when you're baked. If you get the slightest idea that you suspect someone may know, then you may eventually convince yourself that it's true. Just don't geek out and you'll be set. :cool:

Big Jims Ganja

Big Jims Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
Smoked out Loc'ed out

Just put some shades on if its sunny, kinda weird walking around with overcast and dark shades on. If not, wait, or pick up eyedrops.

dave spinn

dave spinn

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
drink like 3 bottles of water, i've done this man of times, why don't you pick som visine on the way to pick your brother up?

ChrisSmokes

ChrisSmokes

high how are you?!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
Heres what I'd do.. Fuck it :) just do it because you're just paranoid and nobody ever notices... accept for the guy who's selling bongs. yeah he knew..

MattForLulz

MattForLulz

ɹǝsn pǝɹǝʇsıbǝɹ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 223 posts
My eyes never turn red :(

Madrid

Madrid

Please Emanate Creatively

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,732 posts

My eyes never turn red :(

I used to say that until the first time someone actually got me fucking ripped.

pencils

pencils

weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
If they don't have reason to think you're blazed they won't know, belive me its not as obvious as you think, if your eyes are red, wear sun glasses or don't make eye contact.
I've been to school blazed, just as long as know one knows and you're still on planet earth its fine.

CT Burnin

CT Burnin

Half Past Stoned

• Bronze Member
  • 1,779 posts

EmericanStoner

EmericanStoner

Hiiiiiiiiiigghhh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
I would really try to pick up some like 3$ visine on the way, but if you cant do that wash your face with cold water and get a little water in your eyes and it will clear them. Also, just make sure youre eyes are open and spray off so you dont reek of smoke. Ive gone into my high school office baked with like 2 other friends and had to sign myself in to school and i had dunkin donuts with me too haha.:) None of them knew we were high either. The whole point is, the people who work at the office are smart, but if you act at least pretty straight they shouldn't notice.:smoke:\

Edited by EmericanStoner, 13 February 2009 - 01:31 AM.
mispelling

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users