Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Start flushing?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_Usual_suspect_*

Guest_Usual_suspect_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
High GC, First off here are some pictures of the plants in question.

[ATTACH]172027[/ATTACH] Some bud

[ATTACH]172028[/ATTACH] The cola

These are Lsd from Barneys/Amnesia, they are growing in soil and Ive had some of the bud under my scope today. The tric's are still clear so Im thinking flush now and hope she is ready in two weeks.

Would ya?

Take a look at my journal (link under signature) If you would like to see more pictures. I think two of my girls are ready to be flushed, this is the first time ive grown this strain.