Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get high off a little bit of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mattpunk, Feb 12, 2009.

1. I'm sure he knows that. Why point that out? It's obvious he meant glass.

2. I heard smoking a cigarette before or after helps.

3. T Break :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. just eat it

5. Smoke it.

Ta da!

6. I think OP has bought more bud by now..

7. Oooohhhhhhh!!!! I get it now!! I saw someone else mention the mango thing and I asked but I missed the answer, and now I know!

And I only have a little weed myself (maybe a bowl's worth) but I have not one, but TWO mangoes! :metal:

My mood has been improved. Thank you! :D

8. vape up my dude

9. The way I see it you have 2 options. Get money, buy more weed lol. Or, go to your local park and wait for some kids that look like their in about 7nth grade, whisper "You wanna get high?" And sell your weed for whatever money they've procured from their parent's wardrobes. It should be enough for you to cop more weed then you sold :)

10. how many times have you smoked in the piece you're using? If you have been smoking bud out of it for 6 months than there will be resin built up in the bowl, you can get a lot of resin in a bowl, so if this is your case get like a paper clip and scrap the resin off and combine it with what little weed you have. Okay when you light make sure you can take a big breath, light it and smoke that shit til there is not a single light or wisp of smoke, then hold it in for as long as you possibly can. THIS is the only way to make sure you're getting as much THC out of it as possible.

11. lol that's funny as shit, the OP was in 2009! But you know tons of people search this shit.

Mangos suck really and if you're outta weed than you are probably not able to go get some mangos, it doesn't make your high better or more intense, it makes it DIFFERENT, and IMO not in a good way. Sure it probably does make it a tad bit stronger, but it is a different high, it's like wasting a high as far as I'm concerned.

12. Hmm, that's interesting. Maybe I'll try it sometime anyway.

13. one hitters all day get me sooo high

14. i seem to get a lot of hits from my incredibowl. it comes with a small stem so you oly need to pack a little

15. Make a waterfall or gravity bong, 1 milky bottle gets me ripped and my stash lasts much longer than if I use a pipe. It helps if its dank though

16. Nobody has mentioned so far, if you hold it in your lungs it will get you baked.

17. that first post bodes ill...

18. #58 hurb1, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    Take one small hit, then enjoy. If you have more than one small hit save it for later. You know how it is when you run out of weed and think youre fucked and then you realize your jar is full of crumbs and trichs and you brush it out into a little pile and get lifted off it and how epic that is. You only need a little bit. Unless youre a tolerance zombie of course which probably most stoners are and so they dont realize that the amount they consume is overkill. Excessive cannabinoids turn off the receptors for next time.
    Here is my scientific chart that i have come up with, it is very complicated so try and pay attention.

Scientific Tolerance Chart:
    Smoke more = More tolerance.
    Smoke less= Less tolerance.

Now we all want greater effects off less herbs. This is achieved with low tolerance right? Lets look at the chart again, ah yes..."smoking less= less tolerance". Lets try that.

• Like Like x 1
  19. check the date

20. by bongin :bongin: it