Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

first cone attempt

• Please log in to reply

shaggy2dope

shaggy2dope

im gonna' smoke weed...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 285 posts
so, i gave my first shot at a cone joint. very successful. rolled night but not too tight, cant wait to blaze it tomorrow with a few of my boys. heres a pic of it next to a stick of chap stick for comparison for size.

Posted Image

asdf12

asdf12

• Registered Upgraded
  • 752 posts
ha damn fat ass cone for the first, but it looks good. i too recently got my first cone and now i cant stop rolling joints :P

shaggy2dope

shaggy2dope

im gonna' smoke weed...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 285 posts

ha damn fat ass cone for the first, but it looks good. i too recently got my first cone and now i cant stop rolling joints :P

yeah its funny cause i wasnt that great at rolling regular J's even, last night i was just blazed as fuck and decided why not give it a try. im shocked by the outcome actually haha. i even tried to roll another this morning.. didn't work AT ALL. :smoking:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users