Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

"Buddha kush"

• Please log in to reply

k3s

k3s

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Well i got a connect who got some "Buddha kush" never heard of it nor can find info on it. So i was wondering has anyone ever smoked it? Sativa, indica etc.. How is it etc..?

Similar Topics: "Buddha kush"     x

hella chronic

hella chronic

the jouney never ends.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,625 posts
its heavy indica, 100% i think and its a medical merijauna strain.otherwise you'd just have to ask your dealers but try not to get fooled

edit: how it is? make you laugh at nothing and stuck in your seat, great tasting better smelling.

k3s

k3s

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
I havent picked it up yet, but he told me he had some and "Og". But i want to be informed about it before i go just in case. But i trust him. Dam almost 100% indica? Yeah ill be stuck to my seat, tasty is always good!

Saiko

Saiko

dun dun dun

• Registered Upgraded
  • 207 posts

its heavy indica, 100% i think and its a medical merijauna strain.otherwise you'd just have to ask your dealers but try not to get fooled

edit: how it is? make you laugh at nothing and stuck in your seat, great tasting better smelling.

I remember it being very dank. I got my stash of Buddha Kush from a friend that got his stash from the dispensary. Get it! I'm pretty sure you'll like it.
I wrote a thread about Buddha Kush.. here is the link!
http://forum.grassci...tml#post3767625

k3s

k3s

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

I remember it being very dank. I got my stash of Buddha Kush from a friend that got his stash from the dispensary. Get it! I'm pretty sure you'll like it.
I wrote a thread about Buddha Kush.. here is the link!
http://forum.grassci...tml#post3767625

That looks really good. haha potent it seems i just hope i don't take one too many rips that sets me over.

CanadianKush519

CanadianKush519

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Buddha Kush is amazing imo. I picked up a quater bag of Buddha Kush and hemp star x kush strain and they both blew my mind. Im pretty lucky guy moved down the hall who has some top shelf genetics. It's crystal formation looks like fur on the bud, I also never heard of it and thought he meant it was bubba kush til i seen it. The smell isnt the strongest but it has a very high THC%. This may be a little late but seen the post and i got a bag of it right now, so thought it share my thoughts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users