Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Weed and sleep aids?

• Please log in to reply

Snwboarder

Snwboarder

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I took these sleep aids called Sominex (Diphenhydramine), and as it started kicking in, I felt this floating deeply relaxed feeling before I went to sleep. Does anybody know if it is safe to mix weed and these? I think it would be cool, but am kinda hesitant.
Different subject-
If i have been cramming for the past 3 hours, and will continue to do so for about 2 more, will smoking fuck me over for my midterm tomorrow?

jagfan

jagfan

meh. drugs u'know

• Old School
  • 978 posts
ya ive had sleeping pills that gave me a kind of stonish feeling, never smoked when on them though. im pretty sure it would be safe though. also i wouldnt reccomend smoking before a midterm . just celebrate its over tomarrow afternoon.

grass roots

grass roots

Stop, THINK, Post

• Old School
  • 3,041 posts
i can tell you right now, i took 4 times the regular dose of nyquil cold and flu, and i couldnt even lift my arms i was so dead tired. I was fully awake when i took it, and about a half hour after i did, i pretty much passed out for 9 hours laying on my bed sleeping peacfully :)

negligent

negligent

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,369 posts
diphenhydramine is also the shit in benadryl, if you take like 12 benadryl you'll see shit like no other n if you do it 2 or more days in a row theres like a 90% chance u'll have convulsions or a full blown seizure (i took 24 n went into seizurism < is that even a word? and schizophrenia) but its cool to mix with weed cuz u get hallucinations without feelin all sick.

also, dont take 16 coricidin 12 benadryl n some robitussin, u'll get hospitalized n wont be able to speak sentences that make sense.

CallMeHerb

CallMeHerb

bitch slappin mofo

• Old School
  • 889 posts

Originally posted by negligent
diphenhydramine is also the shit in benadryl, if you take like 12 benadryl you'll see shit like no other n if you do it 2 or more days in a row theres like a 90% chance u'll have convulsions or a full blown seizure (i took 24 n went into seizurism < is that even a word? and schizophrenia) but its cool to mix with weed cuz u get hallucinations without feelin all sick.

also, dont take 16 coricidin 12 benadryl n some robitussin, u'll get hospitalized n wont be able to speak sentences that make sense.

i used to take about 16 benadyl recreationally. i've grown up sense then. but it was interesting. some of the most realistic and horrifying hallucinations i've ever seen. i could NOT tell what was real and what wasn't. not smart.

but i wouldn't smoke with the sleeping pills. i see no saftey problems, it's just a waste. you'll pass out and won't even get to enjoy the herb. just do one at a time.

Chode

Chode

i'm rick james, bitch.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 565 posts
I'm about to pop a vicodin, and then go outside and smoke chronic with some hash on top, and then hibernate for hours upon hours.

Attached Files

Chode

Chode

i'm rick james, bitch.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 565 posts
Well, I wish I could pull off killhits like you!

grass roots

grass roots

Stop, THINK, Post

• Old School
  • 3,041 posts
aw man, that pic was the day before it was gone forever, too bad man.. got a new peice to replace it with yet? or are you still mourning?

Chode

Chode

i'm rick james, bitch.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 565 posts
Still in mourning. I would have replaced it that same day, but I've got some expenses to take care of:

Car insurance: 400+
License Renewal: 60
Phone Bill: 60
100,000 mile checkup: 300-500
Taxes: 400

Thank God I've got a job.

Anywhos, I'll probably get the 'Little Sista' Roor from weedcity.com, it's $240 in all the headshops around here, but $100 on weedcity (and they ship them from Germany, which is a plus.) And as soon as I save up some cash, I'll get a diffuser downstem, and an 18.8 mm Roor Ashcatcher.

Garcia76

Garcia76

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 605 posts
boarder i live in irondequoit so our tests are the hardest in rochester because of our hs status. smoking shouldnt hurt studying as long as you dont smoke to much and get fucked up beyond belief.

StonedWolf

StonedWolf

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
Well the floating feeling, its the bud. If i smoke a bowl, then lay down, sometimes i feel like i float, i love it.

ge0rge

ge0rge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 225 posts
back to your original 2nd question.
No, I definately would not smoke, especially before a mid-term.
At least for myself, I have noticed that if I get blazed the night before, I can't study as well, and the next morning I don't even want to think about taking the test.

MyNameIsBud

MyNameIsBud

Fantastic Fork

• Registered Upgraded
  • 344 posts
Chode you like The Adicts? Good tunes man, good tunes.

Chode

Chode

i'm rick james, bitch.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 565 posts

Originally posted by MyNameIsBud
Chode you like The Adicts? Good tunes man, good tunes.

Yeah, right on. I love the Adicts. That poster is signed by the original line-up, Monkey, Kid Dee, Pete, and Mel.

On a side note, Monkey coaches (or used to) soccer in my town. I'm pretty sure he still l ives in my town.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users