Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Wow, I lost my weed...

• Please log in to reply

Chode

Chode

i'm rick james, bitch.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 565 posts
I bought an eighth yesterday, and smoked about half of it last night. I went to go grab the weed today (I have it in a bong case, behind an amp in my room) and the bag was nowhere to be found. No one could have stolen it, so I'm assuming I either

A. Left my weed out, and it got confiscated by the Mom. (which is unlikely, because she didn't mention it, and doesn't seem angry at all)

B. Got really stoned, and hid it somewhere ingenious. (I'm praying that I did this)

Anyways, wish me luck in finding the herb!

Shogun2002

Shogun2002

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,730 posts
Good luck, you'll just love it whenever you find it , :D

PotSmoke1769

PotSmoke1769

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
some times i do that and i hide my shit in crazy ass places and i find it like weeks or months later.

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts

Originally posted by Luke
make sure to check your pocket

haha, funny you should say that. One time I lost my weed, or so I thought, and I was so pissed and I looked everywhere. Then when I got home I took my beeper(yea it was a while ago) out of my pocket and it was stuck in the fucking clip. I sure was happy though.

Guest_KilltheKlown_*

Guest_KilltheKlown_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Originally posted by Chode
I bought an eighth yesterday, and smoked about half of it last night. I went to go grab the weed today (I have it in a bong case, behind an amp in my room) and the bag was nowhere to be found. No one could have stolen it, so I'm assuming I either

A. Left my weed out, and it got confiscated by the Mom. (which is unlikely, because she didn't mention it, and doesn't seem angry at all)

B. Got really stoned, and hid it somewhere ingenious. (I'm praying that I did this)

Anyways, wish me luck in finding the herb!

SAME thing happened to me a week ago, lost a dub... i was soo scared that my mom found it, but she never said anything.... still havent found it...

Giffenrock

Giffenrock

Easy like Sunday morning

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
me and a buddy of mine were discing not to long ago and decided on the fifth hole to take a smoke break.. After a nice puff by a stream we continued on our merry way. Once we were back in the car and on our way back home and ready for another smoke we realized that the shit was gone. Fuck me. Went back to look for it along this now cursed stream to no avail. Never found that one. chalk it up to expirience I guess.

KB_124

KB_124

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,660 posts

Originally posted by Giffenrock
Went back to look for it along this now cursed stream to no avail. Never found that one. chalk it up to expirience I guess.

It probably got smoked by whoever was behind you.. At least thats what would happen at the course around here.

Good luck finding that shit.. you'll be happy when ya do.

Frank White

Frank White

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,750 posts
ive still got my bud.....

Skreebly

Skreebly

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,344 posts
i find that getting as high as i was when i put somethin away brings back to my head where i put it.... solution: get high ( i dont know, smoke with a friend or somethin) and find your weed and get higher

PIPSI

PIPSI

• Registered Upgraded
  • 204 posts
whoa thats weird SAME EXACT THING happened to me last night thats crazy but i found it under one of my speakers to my sterio this mornin and lit up a bowl in celbration of findin it
Good Luck findin ur bud man

ge0rge

ge0rge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 225 posts
hehe...

Good luck finding it. That happens to me a lot because I like to hide it in different places all the time.

lostinthefog

lostinthefog

marijuana connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
I'd say its in one of those places you thought about making a stash, but never did. when i'm high i always do something stupid like that

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts

Originally posted by Skreebly
i find that getting as high as i was when i put somethin away brings back to my head where i put it.... solution: get high ( i dont know, smoke with a friend or somethin) and find your weed and get higher

This is scientifically proven, actually. You are more likely to remember something you learned while in the state of mind it was originally learned in. Thanks Drugs and Behavior.

hailChickenWing

hailChickenWing

Trust me

• Registered Upgraded
  • 778 posts
I lost my hash last night too, but I'm not worried. It was just a little nug left. I've still got my emergency supply which will hold me out until this Tuesday when more will be available.

Chode

Chode

i'm rick james, bitch.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 565 posts
Hmmm, my weed dissapeared, and my mom was lounging in bed all day, and told me to go out and get pizza. Suspicious?

thccrystals

thccrystals

legal eyes

• Old School
  • 3,500 posts

Originally posted by Chode
Suspicious?

very, hehehe.

Virtuoso18

Virtuoso18

Professional Pot Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
That reminds me of a time that i was staying with a friend and we thought we only had a little bit left. We smoked all we had and when we were going to bed, my friend rolled over and found it under his sheet. good luck.

Dirt King

Dirt King

Who Flung Poo?

• Old School
  • 638 posts
hahaha that's what I was thinking.... she found it (maybe smoked it) and wasn't mad because she took YOUR weed, lol.

Edit: I don't hide my weed anymore, because I always forgot where it was and couldn't find it again... But I still tuck away a bowl or two (hoping I'll forget), so I'll still have something for another day, when I don't have anything.

Chode

Chode

i'm rick james, bitch.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 565 posts
Yeah, my mom confiscated it. She told me. Now, I gotta try to get it back.

telluride toker

telluride toker

Stay away from my pudding

• Old School
  • 813 posts
oh, god, I've been there! Don't worry, you'll find it sooner or later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users