First time getting high stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hitthatbongson, Feb 8, 2009.

1. 1st time i i smoked i didnt get high at all. I just destroyed food. Second time tho i didnt rly want to do it. But my friend was literally putting the joint in my mouth. So anyways toke toke toke feeling nothing whatsoever. My friends decided it would be fun to just run back to the house and i really didnt feel like running. So as soon as i start walking to the house i realize something is wrong and that im lost (in fact we were like 15 secs away walking from the place and we were just around the corner) I was walking and walking and then eventually i found the place. Then i see all my friends with their stupid stoned faces and i went hysterical. Went down on the floor and my cheeks hurt from laughter. Then we destroyed some dominos. The end. :D

2. my first time getting high I was 14 years old in grade 9 me and my friends were at the park next to his house hanging out with grade 11 kids and they said they could get a dealer to come here and get us pot so we told them to and I gave my 20 to my other friend because he was going to buy with his 20 as well and we bought a 40 bag my other friend asked us if we where really going to smoke it we said no and we hid it outside and went to be then next day we all woke up and my other friend left so it was me and the other guy that bought pot and we intended to smoke it so we made a pop can pipe which I knew how to for some odd reason but anyway I made the pipe and we went and got the weed from were we hid it so then we walked up to this big dirt hill and we smoked IT ALL ALL 4 grams out first time we both looked at each other and said its not working so we both layed back on the dirt hill and like 5 minutes later we both got up at the same time laughing our asses off and we were so baked I stood on the hill and I thought I saw my self like in a movie and my friend was walking down the hill and said why is this stuff illegal as we walked down we thought we were going to die or never not be high. best night ever

3. #43 OGirl, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    First time I smoked was at a carnival in jr high. i didnt really get high, but felt good. i remember riding the ferris wheel. lol

second and BEST time I smoked was in Colorado. (it was actually that summer^^) every single summer mom, sister, and i went to colorado, since i was born. I made friends up there in the town we went to, plus I had a crush on this really cute (and still really hot) boy up there. haha. one summer we got reallyyyy baked at his friends house..brought a couple joints with us, and took a couple shots of red bull and rum, and walked to their secret cave outside of town. by this time i was pretty faded, and felt perfect, it was so beautiful. We were just gazing up at the mile high rocks above us, enjoying nature. he then kissed me and walked me back to my cabin. :) I was also my first kiss.
    <3 cute stonerlove story..i haven't seem him since tho :( haha. :smoke:

4. My first time being high was in april of 2010 and my best friend and i were just walking at like 11p.m and then we decided to go to the store cuz we had 20 bucks. Well on the way we decided to give our other buddy jason a call and he mentioned pot so i asked ryan if he wanted to buy some and he said hell yeah so we did. jason spotted us 20 bucks so we bought two grams from this dealer who picked us up and took us to his dealers house on this weird dead end road, anyway we got our bud and headed up to the schools football fields were we smoked both grams of OG and a little joint of mids he gave us and i was so high i thought that light could cut smoke and that i was in a cartoon. we walked and enjoyed our high before pasing out in the baseball dugouts at 3a.m. We woke up to relise we dropped a nug out of the bag the previous night and proceded to smoke it out of our can that morning. BEST DAY EVER

5. #45 GUK3R, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    It was a hot humid night in Tampa Florida. I was in 9th grade at the time-15 years old. I went into my closet and got my little box that my phone came in. Opened it and laid eyes on 3 perfectly rolled blunts I bought from a friend that day at school.

I examined each one and picked the best looking one. Put on some cargo shorts and stick it in my left bottom pocket. Grabbed my zippo lighter I got as a gift and my phone.

"I'm going for a walk mom I'm feeling stressed"
    "Ok be careful"

And I was off.

Fatass blunt in my pocket worrying about it snapping in half the whole way.

I arrived at the big field with a single picnic table in the middle. I had never been around weed nor did I know how much to smoke. So naturally I smoked the whole thing to the motherfucking face. I was so confused and paranoid walking home I wanted to die.

It took me 20 mins to walk a half mile back to my place. As I was walking I would go unconscious for half a second then come back and wonder wtf I was doing outside and walking. Then it hit me, I was fucking high.

I came through the door and rushed to my room. I just layed on the floor and close my eyes and relaxed for what felt like 5 mins. I was on the floor for an hour and my family went to sleep.

I crawled into bed, got the most comfortable I've ever been, and turned on some tunes on my phone and layed it next to my head. It was pure bliss and relaxation.

I eventually went to sleep and woke up happy as a mofo and excited for the next night.

From then on I've loved weed and ill never stop.

6. Hate to say this, but, use some punctuation.....:eek:

7. It was the beginning of summer going to 9th grade... I was 14yrs old, i researched the shit out of marijuana and found out its safe enough for me to use. So i hit up my friend aboutit.

He calls me up one night, a night when i had my cousin from cali visiting, and my friend lets call him jack, asked for a lighter since jack and his other friend that was with him didnt have one, so i sneaked out which was hard to do because it was raining and my cousin that doesnt smoke was all like 'what are you doing, you probably going to do drugs arent you withmy little sister in the room with while he was playing some mw2 on my ps3.. I swear dummest shit.

So i ran there and it was the sketchiest shit that seemed like it just came out of a movie. It was pitch black, thunderstorming, and at a park with one street light buzzing on the porta potty they going to smoke in. So we smoked, and i felt it, it made me feel all floaty and shit. I didnt think i was high because it wasnt really a pyscadelic type high just a floaty and i went home, thinking everything was all fine and dandy, but my eyes were red as shit, i ran upstairs right away to the bathroom to see how i looked and on my way out me and my dad had what seemed like an akward ass convo, but it was just the weed and i tht he knew. Still dont know if he did or not but his ryrs looked a little worried. So i went downstairs and into the room and all of a sudden my little sister turned into a huge B****. It semed like she was mad and dissapointed in me but she was only 8 so idk. And my voice was all shaky but watever.
    This prob was a boring story but hope you enjoyed it :)

8. Me and a buddy got 4 tiny little pinners from our friend's older brother. We went and burnt one each and didn't feel shit, so we each had our 2nd one. Next thing you know I'm ripped as shit, can't talk, can't walk, can't think, thought I was in a dream, could barely swallow because of the cotton mouth. Honestly not a good experience, but I thankfully overcame it ad see the beauty of bid :bongin:

9. The first time I ever smoked weed I was way too young and stupid, I was 12 and my friends had smoked it before, so I saved up a tenner and got myself a bag.

We were in a field in the summer and my mate rolled me one, I was pretty weak stuff so it took a little while to kick in so my mate rolled me another one as I smoked the first, I smoked the second one straight after and felt a little buzzed, so I got my mate to roll me a third and last, I got half way through that blunt before I felt so fucking high it was unreal, I remember just getting up and walking through that field looking like a zombie and all my mates were fucking pissing themselves laughing cause I couldn't even speak.

stopped until i got old and mature enough.

10. A few friends asked if I wanted to try it, I said sure. I took 6-8 hits from a joint and a bowl hit in a forest next to a Publix and subway ;). I felt like there was air in my head and like the world was beautiful. The sun shining through the trees was amazing.. So then we went straight to public to get some orange juice. I SHIT YOU NOT that was the best tasting thing I've ever had in my life. It was like I was drinking the finest orange juice from an alien planet or something. Next we walked to subway and I got a footlong chicken teriyaki sub. It's safe to say, god touched my taste buds that day. The one teenage employee making sandwiches gave us 6 free chocolate chip cookies for not making a mess (obviously high as shit). It was fucking great. Then to finish off the day, we hopped into our friend's pool and melted.

Best high experience I've ever had. I'll never forget that day :D

11. I was with my sister, her friend and her boyfriend on like an hour long car ride to sixflags. It was awesome
    First time i got high it was fucking crazy. I had such an incredible euphoria it was like i had taken that pill in limitless that makes you a super genius(that movie wasnt out yet, but when i saw it it reminded me). Normally im not a very talkative person at all, but i literally could not stop talking ideas just kept popping in my head. It was like that for about the next six months as when i first started i only smoked every month or two. However eventually the magic wore off and now when i smoke i can barely hold a conversation at all.
    Even my first times doing pure reagent tested moonrock mdma i dont even get as strong of euphoria and the "limitless" feeling of my first times smoking.

12. was 18. it was the first mind altering substance i had ever used (even before alcohol). it was my first time smoking anything lol. i distinctly remember not feeling anything and i thought i did it wrong, then i felt this rush at my feet, and it continued up my body. It reached my head and then my entire scope of vision changed and then i fell in love

13. My first time I was 13. I was at a friends and my other friend called and was like " dude my cousin gave me some weed! Lets smoke!" I said alright and told the friends who's house I was at I had to go home and hopped on my bike and a mile or two to my other friends. When I got there I asked him what we were smoking out of and he had a socket and a waterbottle... So we rode our bikes to this park and we had no filter for the socket so we didn't know what to do... We called his cousin and he told us to use a can and told us how to make it. So we bought a can poked a few holes and he whipped out the weed. I've never seen the stuff before this. I smell it, and god it had to be the most amazing scent ever. We packed that shit and smoked. I coughed like a mother fucker haha. Didn't get high tho. That's another story

14. Smoked a half J with a friend on another friends birthday... Cotton mouth and eating pretzels all night... That was awesome... :DD

15. The first time I got high was the second time I smoked weed (I felt a little weird and uncomfortable the first time, so I wouldn't really say I was high). A couple of my friends invited me over one night to smoke, so I drove over and we hung out for a bit. We went outside and packed a bowl. When we finished we went back inside. Then one of my friends decided it'd be a good idea to watch "Zeitgeist", so we put it in and grabbed a few snacks. We were about three minutes into the part at the beginning with all the flashing colors and some dude giving a speech in the background and I just started laughing and didn't stop for like ten minutes. Needless to say, I was baked. When the movie actually got started I grabbed a party-sized bag of Chex Mix and ate the whole thing by myself before I realized what I was doing, and to this day my friends give me shit about eating too much and theyre always careful about bringing food around me.

16. The first time i got high, i was with my friend Alex in our hometown. It was just three days ago. People say you dont get high your first time but i got so baked it was the best time of my life. We used a pipe and between us we smoke about 10 grams of purple kush. At first i was bummed out because i didnt think it would work then about 10 mins later i was so baked :smoking:. I loved it and im going to smoke a lot from now one but make sure u let it ware off before you go home because my eyes were so glassy and bloodshot. Everything slowed down and it was just awesome.  :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:  so have fun and smoke weed.

17. I was 18 and one of my friends was able to get a hook up so we bought some and went back to my house. We rolled some shitty joints and I didn't inhale right, first time smoking anything, so we wasted a lot of weed. I was kinda disappointed in the high, I expected it to be much different. But after I came down I realized it really calmed my anxiety and allowed me to relax, something which has always been hard for me. Pretty sure it was Sativa cause I did't get couch lock or anything like that, just mental clarity.

18. Shit mine was my third time when I was 14. Me and my friends got some bud from my brothers car who at the time was 18. We made a pipe out of a coke can and hit that shit. It was my third but first fort two buddies so they didn't even think I was high. I just remember annoying the fuck out of them but I was feeling so good. Damn I wish every high was like my first one

19. Goddamn I wish I lived by a beach. And food.

20. My first time getting high was when I was 15. It was before school on a nice cold morning. My friend asked me if I wanted to smoke some weed again (because I smoked the day before but it didnt get me high at all) and so I said alright. We went to an abandoned elementary school and smoked out of his pipe with a couple other friends. I didnt think I would get high that time but I felt something creeping up. My friend put his headphones on me and played Weed Song from Bone Thugs. He asked me if everything seemed different. I was like holy shit dude I feel kinda good. Shortly after that we had to go to school. He told me I would definitely feel it if I started walking. It was the trippiest thing ever haha. Once we got to school we had to split up to go to our classes. So i got super paranoid when walking off. In 1st period we had a test, so everyone was silent. I put on my headphones and listened to some music while taking that test. I swear to god the paper was moving around the table and I couldnt stop smiling. It was the best trip ever!  :smoke: