First time getting high stories.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hitthatbongson, Feb 8, 2009.

1. first time smoking i was like 12 or some shit and i made a wood pipe in my garage. i took it up in my room, took a lil bit of my brothers stuff and toked on it for a bit. i forgot to put my pipe away after i was done and my mom came up in my room and found the damn thing. i remember i started freakin out and ran outside, waited for it to wear off and went back in

2. I had smoked about 4 times with friends and my sister before ever getting high but I'm very glad I only got high this time, I wouldn't have had the awesome experience I did if it were any of the other times, and I wouldn't have been ready.
    -- SMOKING STARTS HERE -- So we went on his deck and lit them up, I took a huge drag because I'd smoked before and I thought that I would just laugh a bit like I did the last time I smoked. (I thought thats what being high was) So anyway I held it in like it was my last toke for life and had a huuge coughing fit after. After coughing for 5 minutes or so I sat down on the couch still sober and we put jackass in. I sat there and started looking around and started to feel drunk but a bit different. When I would turn my head my vision would be like instant with my head turning, like opposite of drunk vision.
    SO we watched jackass and I couldnt stop laughing at the feeling of being high, the guy from BC pointed at the tv and said omg look what he's doing! And I didnt even understand wtf was happening on the tv I watched literally 1 second of it and kept laughing. After i stopped laughing, this guy from BC asked if we wanted KD macaroni, and I was like.. omg.. thats such an awesome idea!! After he made it my first friend grabbed a bowl and i took all the rest. The BC guy walked back into the kitchen and was like WHERE THE F**KS ALL THE KD!! I completely forget he wanted any and started laughing again, I ate for a while and told him we'd order pizza and i'd pay in a couple hours.
    -- CONCLUSION -- Im extremely grateful for my first time and realized how awesome it was throughout my whole weed embracement which expanded after that point.
    And we all did way crazier stuff after that, not crazy drugs, just good times for the next year. Let the memories get made and happy smoking :D

3. Well i remember the first time i ever tried weed, but i wasent high the first time i tried it. The next time i tried it i was 12 years old and it was my friends birthday party me and my other had some crazy weed that we were way to young to have.

We told my the friend who's party it was that we were gonna go to the store to get some candy and chips, but we went to this little forest and used my bong that i stole. We smoked about three bowls and were fucked. we came out to see my friends older firend who lived in the area smoking so he let us take a hit off his pipe. My friend was fucked we dident even know it had hash in it.

So my friends like moving around on the ground and im miles away tripping my ass off by this bench. So we go back and i dont remember walking in i remember taking my shirt off and dancing in my friends basement.

The next day my friends told me that my girlfriend was crying "cuz weed was really bad to her, but now shes a huge pot head" And i went up to my friends parents and told them that i was baked. Haha good times

yea, ive been smoking ever since.

4. Every time I smoke, it feels like it's the first time for me.

5. I was in 6th grade i smoked a big ass joint then cops caught us.

6. i was in 8th grade and we just walked around for hours! i had no idea what was going on, and everytime we saw a car we hid cause we thought it was our parents. good times man..

7. ahaha I remember everytime i was high and i saw a mazda i thought it was my mom.

My now my parents don't care anymore, no more fun :'(

8. first time i smoked it was so sketchy. my cousin smoked heavily and i was always against it. but then i decided i wanted to smoke so i went to his house. so i was sitting in his bathroom with a fan pointing out the window and pipe made out of an arizona bottle and a socket and i started taking tiny hits and just coughed a lot. and it was windy outside so everything blew back in. the whole house reeked. so i climbed out of his window and smoked a little more. all of a sudden everything looked like pixels and i started laughing at a bush sitting next to me, then i went inside covered in mud( which got everywhere) and blasted dubstep. then made out with my other cousins friend and fell asleep.

9. [quote name='"Snazo"']

ahaha I remember everytime i was high and i saw a mazda i thought it was my mom.

My now my parents don't care anymore, no more fun :'([/quote]

Lol I know how you feel bro! I kinda like the excitement I got from having to hide my weed

10. After much convincing I finally decided to smoke. I was about 23. I was that dude who said he would never drink or smoke. Mhm. Well anyway the first time I tried to smoke I actually didn't get high. The second time...wow. I swear the night sky lit up with random constellations. It was amazing. The most memorable part was when I woke up....I realized it was the most refreshing sleep I have ever had in my life.

11. When I was younger, I used to always tell everyone that I was never going to smoke, and that I thought anyone who did was beyond stupid. That was until the second time I smoked, and I decided that I would never stop for anyone.

Anyways....It wasnt my first time getting high, hell its after my 10th time getting high, but this was the most intense high ive ever experienced.
    I was at my friends house and we decided to smoke around 12:30 in her room...She was baked after 2 hits of her bowl, and I was on my 5th and I still didnt feel shit. Im a lightweight so this was really weird for me. I ended up taking 7 hits, and then just sat for a bit on my laptop to see how long until it kicked in. After about 10 minutes, everything around my laptop got really far away, kind of like a never ending tunnel. My head was super heavy, and I just kept flopping around everywhere. I couldnt stop laughing, and I somehow ended up recording us. I had the munchies bad, and there was nothing in her house that I wanted to eat...It got to the point where I thought I was going to slowly starve to death that night. I ended up falling halfway off her bed (which seemed higher up than it actually is) and I could not get up for my life, and I accepted the fact that I was going to die there. I have no idea what happened after that, but I watched the video the day after and I was completely fucked up.
    It was awesome.

12. First post Guys, so bare with me

A couple years back(Freshman year of high school) I became interested in smoking weed. I learned a sophomore in my math class ,who i was friends with, wanted an E-cig AND happened to smoke a shitload of MJ. I had one(my dad's that he didnt use anymore) so i traded it to him for a gram of some dank (the e-cig was valuable). Me and my good friend snuck out of my house that weekend at like 3 am, and go to smoke this 1 g joint i rolled under a huge fucking bush near my house. Well, after we finished smokin it, we didnt feel anything until about ten feet out of the bush, and then it hit me. I WAS SO HIGH. I couldnt walk straight, and kept asking my friend if we had traveled in time!(Also my hands and feet got really cold, than really hot). Fortunately, he wasn't high at all and was able to guide me back to my house. To this day, sneaking back into my house and covering up the smell of weed are probably the most scary and diffucult tasks i have ever accomplished.

• Like Like x 1
  13. This is a really long read but it's interesting nonetheless:

My first time getting high was in 8th grade, with O, J, and E in a ditch next to my old elementary school. The ditch was enclosed by fences and backyard fences and if one meandered down the ditch, it led to a dark tunnel.

We thought it would be a great idea to go far inside the tunnel, bringing with us a couple of flashlights, and smoke in there. So we did and after a few bowls, I remember everything looked weird. It felt as if there was some sort of thin, translucent cloud in front of my eyes, making everything appear cinema-like and paradoxically lucid. I had really bad cottonmouth and my chest and throat stung since I took the biggest hits I possibly could've taken as a newbie.

I ask people if they would like to accompany me to the water fountain at the school so J decides to come with me. We got out of the tunnel, headed up the slope which led to a fence separating the school from the ditch, and he stopped. We had our skateboards with us and he lethargically threw it over. His recent haircut and Filipino complexion bore a resemblance to Dora the Explorer. So after he lazily threw his skateboard over, he turned around with his eyes half shut and sat down on a concrete slab at the base of the fence. He was struggling just to keep his eyes open on his way out of the tunnel. J's this really macho guy who doesn't take anything from anyone. He was lying against the fence falling asleep asleep so I reached my hand out and slapped him. He half opens his eyes three seconds afterwards and mumbles "I'm going to get you back" (he never did).

Everybody exits the tunnel and we all sit in the middle of the vast grassy area of the schoolyard. J is lying down with his belly on the ground and I slapped his ass (really gay, I know) but acted as if it was O so that he would pick on him or mess with him. J gets up, tackles O to the floor, and O's nose starts bleeding. O is kneeling and has his hands on his thighs, with his palms facing outwards while he has a blank expression on his face. While maintaining the same expression, he expressionlessly mumbles "what just happened?" The blood from his nose kept dripping onto one of his open palms and he mumbled "dude I think my eye is bleeding. Dude my eye is bleeding. My eye is bleeding. My eye is bleeding"

Afterwards, I put a table down a stair set and grinded it. It felt as if it was a sequence in a skate magazine. Hahah fun times

Tl;dr my friend tackled my other friend, his nose started bleeding, he kept mumbling about how his eye was bleeding

14. First time I got high was 16 years old(21 atm) with 2 friends out of a shitty pop-can pipe that we made. I got slightly high, but didn't seem as phased as my friends.The second time I got high was at 17 years old. A good friend that came over to my house when my parents were away rofl. He had 3 joints and the first thing we did was make a home made gravity bong from a water bottle, I end up taking a fatty hit out of it and from then on my mind was blown. Two joints in and we were fucking wacked out playing Guitar Hero: World Tour. I miss those days.

15. My first time smoking bud was when i was 15, and it was kind of embarrassing. I had to have someone else light the lighter for me while I held/carbed the pipe, and then laid back on the bed as it hit me like a rock, just spaced out and trippin balls. Someone smacked me in the face (just lightly in a friendly way) and I couldn't even talk. I ended up wandering into the kitchen and a friend of mine got me a glass of water while telling me about his 1st time getting stoned. I sat in the living room drinking my water and watching pirates of the caribbean alone for a few minutes until this retarded dog walked up to me and started drinking from my glass, and just wouldn't stop. I was too high to do anything about it so I just set my glass down and let the dog have it. Then I wandered outside and called another friend, asking what I should do cuz I was so high, and he told me to call my mom and tell her i need a ride home. So I wandered around the surrounding neighborhoods until I found a burgerville, and then called my mom and got a ride home from there. The whole ride I was just focusing on not saying anything stupid. Soon as I got home I went upstairs and fell asleep.

I didn't even realize I left my dub at dude's house until the next day. He was like "lol we smoked it, didn't think you wanted it."

:/

16. My first time was on 4/20 (which is my birthday, fuck yea) and it was great. Ate an entire pizza, and chilled out to some Rebelution with some friends.

I honestly think that's in the top 5 most influential days of my life, it changed my mentality on the world completely.

17. First time I got high I didn't really smoke anything. I was being hotboxed in a van by five other people for a four hour drive. The first actual 'me smoking' high was my first 420 party :p best... memories... ever...

18. My first time getting high was embarrassing. So I had to be a freshman at the time maybe 15 years old? And I was at a friends house getting ready to go to the movies. So we all went on a walk to toke. After smoking we were walking back to the house and all I remember saying is "I'm in a movie you guys, it's a movie!" And then I'd sit down on the ground for a little bit until they had to pick me up and force me to walk, then maybe a few minutes later this girls mom comes to pick us up and bring us and I just didn't talk the whole way there because I was worried I'd say something retardedd. The whole way there I would keep asking the guy next to me if I was being normal lol, guess I was just a bundle of joy that night

19. 4/20 birthdays are the best kind of birthdays for sure :D

20. My first time getting high I was spending the night at my best friends and his cousin bought us some weed, we smoked it out of the bong, I got very high lol I was like 13 at the time