fuck valentines day (rant)

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Dangerous territory here. Not trying to presume I know your girl better than you do, since there are always tons of exceptions, but in my experience when girls say stuff like that (oh I don't want anything) they actually do :p

2. Haha damn dude, sounds like that girl fucked with ur mind, no worries tho mate, things always turn around sooner or later, just toke up and forget ur worries

3. yeah, fuck valentines day!

4. ^^^ BHB is right, she may not want anything material but there's got to be something that involves making her feel beautiful and appreciated.
    how about we start celebrating Luprecalia which is, according to my Slingshot planner, ''a pre-roman fertility festival (a hotter, less comercial valentines day)''. go have sex!

5. yeah, that's called a headgame. don't play them, it's like feeding the trolls. my old lady says she wants nothing, she gets nothing. if i ask her if she wants something, and she says i dunno.... or maybe... then yes, that's a red flag to get something. if she says no and i get her something she's going to be pissed the fuck off cause she got me nothing and feels like crap now.

6. i cant wait for the day to come...my buddy from new york is flying in and i haven't seen him in 2 years. should be helluva good time:D

7. Cabinfevrr is very right. I wasn't saying you should play into the mind game, but just to be aware of it :p

8. i recognize the words, but I have no idea what this means.

9. Ha Man!!!!

I hate vday...shyt be a blow...
    and my gyrl hate it thaa im always fried/drunk...whateva when she come around...

i guess it would kinda suck to be alone on v-day....

10. seriously. valentine's day is a hallmark holiday. it's just there to make people spend money. it's really stupid. i mean come on. i make sure i don't have a girl on valentine's day. keeps money in my pocket and bud in my bowl.

personally i don't think a lot of you guys really even care. you guys are pretty much buying your girls something to shut them up and to earn some nookie points. And for the love of all things stoned don't hate on people for being single. i for one think that being single is hell of a lot better than being tied down to a ball and chain. i don't have to worry about pissing someone off and i sure as hell ain't gonna spend a dime cause you think i'm supposed to.

:cool:

11. last year i broke up with my bitch 2 day before valentines because i bought a o instead of a gift

12. i hated valentines day its really fuckin gay and at schoool me and all my friends had a wake n bake it was nice.. lol and me and my old elementry school friend smoked he is staying at my house during the summer and were planning to do some crazy smoking, and shrooming too. :smoking:

13. damn son i thought u meant GANGbang. was about to say......

14. shoulda bought the o AS a gift that u can BOTH share ;)

no but really, wise choice. im sure everyone here wouldve done the same.

15. My valentines day was awesome. This Kim chick called me up and damn does that girl put out.

16. hmmmm they should change it to "Valenfuck day"....agree?

17. lol @ this thread

18. Mine was pretty awesome too. This girl I know faxed me over a sheet of acid.

19. cool, how was ur trip?

20. You can fax a sheet of acid??...you gotta be shyttin me...