Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Weed and Classical Music

• Please log in to reply

ragnar_wagnar

ragnar_wagnar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
Everyone smokes and listens to pink floyd or 50 cent, but who here listens to classical when they toke?

i love going to orchestral concerts blazed out of my mind. i just sit back, close my eyes and let the music take me away.

zobane

zobane

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
hells yeah man, my favorite song is either beethovens symphony no. 9, or rigolleto la dona e mobile by pavarotti.

potsandplans

potsandplans

• Registered Upgraded
  • 507 posts
having grown up playing classical piano, i have to say that classical music is the shit. well all music is, except for that commercial nonsense.

Mileslocman

Mileslocman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 301 posts
it is amazing but i have to say that Jazz literally FEELS the best i can feel the Sax un and down my spine

Local Boy

Local Boy

Puna Butter Is Best

• Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts

Everyone smokes and listens to pink floyd or 50 cent, but who here listens to classical when they toke?

i love going to orchestral concerts blazed out of my mind. i just sit back, close my eyes and let the music take me away.

=================================================================

There are many who love the classics when classically stoned ! I love Vivaldi , Mozart , Beethoven , Brahms , Verdi ( yep operas too ) , Raspigi .

In college at southern Utah U , the Utah Symphony would regularly come to Cedar City from Salt Lake City and preform for free . On one occasion the last song played at one of these events was the Brahms " Lullaby " .

As the orchestra began this song I saw the whole auditorium go into a trans like state , my buddies included as well as the ushers in the isles , I was stoned too like my buddies , the pot I smoked was killer " Acapulco Gold " , as I tripped at the way everyone had their eyes closed I wondered if they ( the others like the ushers and people around myself and friends ) were loaded too .

As the song progressed the whole placed seemed like a spell was cast and everyone there under it but me and the maestro and the orchestra .

When the last big soft note of the " Lullaby " hit the maestro looked out to see a whole audience under the spelled of the Brahms tune with all eyes closed and heads tilted back a tad , as he scanned about the room we made eye contact and he smiled at me as I smiled back , then turning to the orchestra he looked to them and then with a arm and hand gesture as if to say to his musicians silently :

Look how well you played the song , it was perfect , look what you have done to the audience :hello: .

As this happened and the orchestra looked on as I did and the maestro too , we all looked at each other and we all smiled big time . Then suddenly as if all the people there took a Que , eyes opened up in astonishment as to how they all realized that the orchestra and the maestro along with Mr. Brahms did a job on them heh heh .

One night I will never forget to be sure , When the audience realized what happened they all laughed and applauded with great enthusiasm .

Sincerely :

Local Boy

L Rag

L Rag

out of the blue

• Gold Member
  • 4,476 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users