What does your homemade bong look like?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by nutcasehunter, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Wow that's a really good idea for a double perc. I'm gonna have to save that drawing and make it sometime.

I don't have any pics of my homemade stuff but that's because I rarely make them anymore. I used to make bongs like everyday. I became a master at that shit. I made one that hit better than my friend's glass on glass two foot bong.

2. I don't want to bother with a picture right now, but I took a sunny d bottle, and made a hole with a lighter, took this pen that had soap in it for making bubbles. Burned a hole on the end put it in with air dry clay surrounding it. Then molded a pen to the cap of that bubble pen. And made that the slide. Works decently(have yet to smoke from it cause there was no purpose in making it other than boredom I have a glass piece.) I want to maybe add chambers.

3. some real nice ideas here:)

4. Here's my gravity bong and a milkshot. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. These are my friends Pat and Ron :)
    Not too shabby for my first time making a bong. Actually worked on the first try!

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    \
    got the idea off a youtube video so i made one.. works great usually clears a whole bowl in one hit. trying to think of a name now ha

7. mines in my sig, it hauls ASS.

8. [​IMG]

sucks but w/e

9. #31 MichiganMan1220, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    Ill have to post mine sometime but i made a nice bong out of a used contact solution bottle, some like half inch piping, 2 hollowed out pens, and a 8mm socket, worked well as it was all leftovers from odd jobs around the house so my parents havent noticed things missing and it still hits like my friends $30 glass bong :bongin:

10. This one is mine. ..I call it the cherry bomb

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

11. God damn this thread is old. Call of duty 4 in the first pic

12. Double percolator bong made from 2 mason jars a hose and some duct tape lol.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. How do you do the grey good or any glass one for that matter? How do u make the hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. #37 HelloThere, May 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2014
    Buy a diamond drill bit from lowes or something, of the correct size and drill through it

15. How much are they? And will the glass not shatter?!

16. ???

17. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum