What does your homemade bong look like?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by nutcasehunter, Feb 3, 2009.

1. made mine from a grey goose bottle, 1 foot plastic tubing for bottle with a 3 dallor adapter from lowe's

Attached Files:

2. 1.5ft Homemade - Packet of cigarettes & standard clipper lighter for size comparison :cool:

Attached Files:

3. that would look sooooo good without all the tape. whenever i make a piece i try to use as little tape/glue as possible. make airtight seals by forming the plastic with a lighter.

4. This thread is gonna be full of some really ingenious pieces, but I also have a feeling about some really scary, depressing things haha.

5. #7 Jack.Gastche, Feb 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2009
    my absolut waterfall bong.

Attached Files:

6. Yeah i tried to use a as little as possible but all i had was duct-tape as opposed to the more air tight and conventional, masking tape. Im getting more masking tape tomorrow so I can make it air tight and neat looking.

7. the first chamber on the first bong is made from one of those fake baby bottle for dolls that looks like the liquid drains when the bottle is tipped over. I cracked that open, drained the fluid, added a couple tubes and a bowl then refilled it with water. Put that in the freezer and it becomes an chamber of ice.

The other 2 pics are of a bong that i can make in about 20 minutes and you have the option of single chamber or double. I sell them to the dumbasses in my school for 10-20$ depending on just how dumb they are. lol.

Attached Files:

8. forgot about this one

Attached Files:

9. This is mine....took me about 30 mins to make it. It's a double chamber with a perc. At the time that I took the pics I didn't have a stem on it, but it's on now :D

pics are attached.

-MC

Attached Files:

10. i haven't decided on a name for mine yet
    so far, i'm stuck between:
    vader
    bongsaber
    or king tut
    why those names i can't explain but those are my choices lol

anyway specs:
    just around a foot in height
    features a fully working slider/bowl system the downstem has a diffuser at the bottom
    features a second chamber for ice at the top so that ice doesnt fall into the bong and over fill it. though i have to be careful to because after the sesh if i let it melt it gets a lil full but easily fixed by removing the downstem and pouring through that hole, so no bong water gets on the mouth peice. with the downstem in she is completely air tight

stuff used:
    mason jar for the base
    doctor pepper bottle top for the middle/downstem bowl entrya
    and a mini sunny D bottle for the ice chamber/mouth peice

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    hopefully soon ill be adding a percolator and extending it with another bottle to be the mouth/ice peice

11. damn some pretty innovative shit here

12. Sick as fuck man; did that used to be a vase for flowers or something?

13. looks just like mine

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. blue one on the left... cabo wabo bottle, stainless tubing, spice jar as the small chamber

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. yep, found it in my moms cabinet and I knew what had to be done :cool:

took me like an hour to dremel through it, it was so thick.

16. mine is like his 2nd one
    The Bowl/Stem is glass (freshly cleaned :p) the rest is made out of a theme park cup with the top cut off. I heated the sharp top edge that i cut with a lighter and pressed it against my table so that its soft on your face. And i heated a screwdriver with a lighter and made the hole for the slide with that and i got super lucky and it fit perfect :). I don't really remember why i wrapped it with electrical tape i guess for grip :confused:. And i think there was something really retarded written on it but i don't know i was obviously really stoned when i made it haha.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files: