Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

The price of weed in NJ

• Please log in to reply

historian917

historian917

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
i live in marlboro and cant go anywhere else to buy some. how much will it cost me.

a gram...
and ounce...

Similar Topics: The price of weed in NJ     x

Charredsnow78

Charredsnow78

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
I'm from New Bruns and it's always been 20 dollars a gram for me. I've never picked up a zip though :(

Bezerk_blizzy

Bezerk_blizzy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

i live in marlboro and cant go anywhere else to buy some. how much will it cost me.

a gram...
and ounce...

All depends on what you want....

A gram will cost you $20 bucks pretty much anywhere in jersey...But, if you seek better bud, you will get less than a g...Dank shit sells for .8 or .9 for $20

As for the ounce, it depends on what your getting...You can get an O of good shit for $330...or some mids for $200...Depends on if your getting it from straight from the grower or a middle-man...or multiple middle-men, this all jacks up the price cuz every dude it goes thru wants to make profit...

SO basically you can get an 0 from $180-$200 for some regs or pay $300+ for good shit...

Jersey weed is expensive man, I learned quick

IffyPiff

IffyPiff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts
Jersey Grass is overpriced.
We have some decent stuff but the prices tend to be a bit up there.
=\

Bezerk_blizzy

Bezerk_blizzy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Jersey Grass is overpriced.
We have some decent stuff but the prices tend to be a bit up there.
=\

All the shit I get never has a name!!!! Where can I get some famous strains at?

newgrass

newgrass

the best kind =)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
i can get "dro" for 200 an O. iv never gotten that much though. i usally get 1/8 for 50 of some high mids.

iwantsalvia

iwantsalvia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts
i hate living in this fucking state

Bezerk_blizzy

Bezerk_blizzy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

i can get "dro" for 200 an O. iv never gotten that much though. i usally get 1/8 for 50 of some high mids.

the only deals i get are on 1/8...I bought one on Friday for $45...but to buy alot of weight its expensive man...

Backwoodblunt

Backwoodblunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
i know nj weed prices are horrible, i see people talking bout ounces for like 100 dollars... Its like 300 for me :[

Bezerk_blizzy

Bezerk_blizzy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

i know nj weed prices are horrible, i see people talking bout ounces for like 100 dollars... Its like 300 for me :[

hell yea...feel the same way

mimomontalvo

mimomontalvo

:D

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,621 posts
it definitely helps to have good connects in jersey of you want to get some decent bud for a decent price.

Otterheart

Otterheart

Pigeon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 613 posts
I get great named strains for fabulous prices. I picked up an ounce of JH for 135 last week, and the week before that I got an ounce of green crack for 200. You just have to know were to look and you can't be intimidated by high prices.

If someone is selling too high just tell them your taking your business elsewhere. I used to struggle with bud too but you just have to keep your eyes and ears open and you will find the right connections.

onefortheages

onefortheages

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
yeah the price of bud in Jersey is nuts...I pay $4oo an O and have been quoted $5800 a Lb... Thats for Sour D or some Silver Haze but stiil is High. I won't smoke anything else though, mids give me a headache and I only get stoned for about 20 min. so I dont even price them. I'd rather pay and get the sticky ikky looks so good almost dont want to smoke ya, but after I do I remember why I toked ya!!!!!!!

Keep on puffin no matter what the cost boys!!!:smoking:

ch33ze0g

ch33ze0g

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
anybody live in SJ. all i can get is headies

macattack87

macattack87

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
the weed problem in jersey just keeps getting worse and worse

i remember waaay bak in the day ( 8 years ago) when i was in HS weed was $30 for 2 grams of bangin bud. now its $20 for .8 or .7

this shit is ridiculous...

something has to be done to change things

its not fair that ppl get a gram for $10 elsewhere and we r stuck paying $20 for a bag that doesnt even have a whole gram in it

complete bullshit...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users