Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so, i kinda forgot that i was on a cough medicine with 60 mg dxm...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stonerish, Feb 1, 2009.

1. DXM and cannabis fucks your world up.

Enjoy your 6 hour mindfuck :D

2. Thats what I remember as well. One small bottle of Robo is 360mg of DXM. I usually go for two bottles or a little more, but it can get gross. Sometimes Ill buy 1 bottle of gel caps which is 20 X 15mg which is 300mg. Then I get a bottle of Robo and drink that too. THis way you get 660mg wiithout drinking too much and you dont get TOO confused and disassociated like with higher doses I also do sometimes. Also, when you buy it this way you have an excuse to buy both at the same time, one bottle for home, gels for backpack/car so you dont have to carry syrup bottles, if your paranoid like that.

3. hahaha dxm gotta love it, but i have to say while ingested anywhere from 400 mg to 600 mg when you smoke like 1 bowl its equal to about a blunt its amazing, my buddies and I back in early years in high school would each eat a pack of Triple C's which was 16 pills at 30 mg dxm each so 480 mg total and we would split about a half oz or 1 oz and just smoke all night long listenin to music pretty strange trip hard to function motor skills wise but id say just go for the MUSH but if you cant get the boomers then hey go for the robo trip

4. Damn Dale, you know your drug math haha..

And guys, what happened to good 'ol triple Cs? Besides, if you want to get really fucked up on DXM, find an Albertsons and get their generic triple Cs, I think it's the ones for people with high blood pressure that have 30mg of DXM in em, 24 a pack, only $4. I used to eat half packs of this shit and stumble around at 2am when I was on probation, shit gets ya fucked up.

5. Thanks.

But DO NOT USE TRIPLE C'S! If you are referring to Coricidin Cough and Cold, they do have very high levels of DXM, but they also have other crap that is VERY dangerous. They are the only form of DXM anyone has ever died from. Stick with products that have ONLY DXM as their active ingredient

6. I'm just referring to the tiny red pill looking ones, I always get the Albertsons generic ones because they don't have anything else listed. Good looking pointing that out though!

7. For anyone who wants to expirement with DXM use, that previously hasn't, first, pick out a type of gel caps, or cough syrup that has nothing listed in the ingredients except for the DXM. Also, just so you don't vomit everywhere, I suggest just doing half a bottle your first time, just for the sake of making sure you aren't allergic to the dyes (for some reason... around .0001% of the people who use cough syrup, wind up allergic)... If you are fine after trying the half bottle.. I suggest you use 1 full bottle for your first 10 or so trips, and try not to do it everyday, every other day at the maximum. And, you can slowly work your way up experimenting with doses, just go up too much at a time, or you wont be use to it enough to handle it. And, in my opinion NEVER exceed 3 bottles.. EVER.. DXM builds no tolerance, so, if you stay with the same amount forever, you'd get the exact same trip. So, once you find the perfect dose for the trip YOU enjoy most.. Just stick with it :p

And, I suggest everyone who does robo, smoke just a little bit of weed at the peak of your trip.. You will be insane :p

Hail the glorious Robo Itch! And, stay safe when experimenting with drugs.

8. umm... no that uses dxm polistrex which makes it look like it has more dxm.

its equal to the regular robo bottle that uses dxm hbr srry is the hbr salt is the better way ask anyone else.

9. seems that way, doesn't it? yet, even if you have a small amount of dxm in you the weed potientates both your weed high and increases some dxm aspects (but in this case it's just more of a weed high potientation)

10. I love small red pills.

11. the only other active-ingredient in Triple C's is the anti histamine, if you're taking 8-12 your liver will be fine. Just remember, DO NOT take them everyday for a few weeks. Best thing to do is take 10 and take 6 shots of Devil's Springs (160 proof) then a blunt. That would be the best night you'll ever have, or your last.

12. You get "high" of off that junk? If you wanna get high eat some shrooms or pop some L, you wont feel bad.

13. shrooms tend to be relatively expensive depending on the area and Lady lucy is hard to find for me. T-T

14. Or just don't take triple c's and use something with only dxm

15. pure dxm?hmm something like the perscription syrup i get when i go to my doctor, when i first did it it was on accident, 2 fl oz instead of 2 teaspoons, oops,:rolleyes: