napels FL

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by budlove27, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Hey man, I was in the same situation as you around new years!

I flew down, so I did not have the opportunity to bring any tree with me. I found A LOT down there, and it was quite easy. (if you're good with talking to people, trust me don't be shy!) I was only down there for 9 days, and I bought a half O threw 3 different people all together. I actually met up with my first hook-up at 2:30 am and a Seven Eleven the day we got there. They picked me up, sold me a quarter of dank for $100, and took me to a party. It was a great first night.

Also, Naples is a RICH ass town. I was smoking all over the place, and people seem to not even take it into perspective that you're burning a blunt infront of 14 million dollar homes. Have fun!:smoke::wave:

2. Thats decent prices, still not close to what I'm used to but not bad for local "street" prices. No idea on strains?

3. $100 a QP? Even $450 a QP "normally" is extremely cheap for dank buds. Thats just a bit over BC prices.

4. hey does anyone know where I can find some dank down in fort myers ?

5. Don't get caught with it in you car on FL. the police will have another auction car or undercover vehicle thanks to you.