Best munchies for the money thread $$$

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by n3gr0, Jan 31, 2009.

1. white castle .63 cents a cheeseburger
    of course taco bell
    the new burger king deal with the random 2 sandwiches for 4 bucks
    5 dollar footlongs from subway
    wendys dollar menu
    or you can get a bag of rice from the supermarket

2. I'm definitely puttin NORML signs all over Wal-Mart muchie foods :hello:

3. 1. Peanut butter, honey and whole grain bread....so good, filling and cheap lol
    2. the spagetti O's that come in cartoon character shapes....those are so good to just eat out of the can without cooking for some reason. I remember sitting in my bed high as a kite with a few cans of those watching a movie and my roomate just staring at me...i thought it was hella good at the time though!
    3. sweet chilli heat doritos...not sure how much they are but they are effing good while high!
    4. and like many others said they dollar store actually has cheap unhealthy snack food...it is kinda wonderful :D

4. pizza rolls or taco bell. but you'll never get full on pizza rolls with munchies even though they are fucking delicious

5. Well if you got the munchies... ;)

6. Oh wow, you just made me so hungry.
    Usually what I'll get but we don't really get the mango around here :mad: so I go with original, it's a classic? :) Not expensive at all

7. sweet teas decent. I get the arizona lemon and rasberry for like 50 cents a can! at Ace Hardware or Aldi's. Great deal man. Aldi's sometimes has mango, fruitpunch nd watermelon, but watermelon tastes like shit to me.

ALERT; The store I'm going to tell you has THE best drinks for the PRICE.

The store is, BIG LOTS. My big lots sells NOS for 70 cents a drink!, 70 cents for the big Gatorades, 50 cents for the regular ones, a bunch of energy drinks for 60 cents ea. Best part is, if they're bad, or expired, you can take them back and get your money back. <- better than the dollar store.

8. I just spent 8$ on nachos at qdoba I hate myself could of easily avoided that

that is the equivalent of me working 1 hour and 20 minutes or so :( FML

9. Well, to not make you feel so bad, Qdoba is sure worth it. Plus you usually get a hella lot of food there.

10. wow thats funny I always get cheetos and iced tea best bang for your buck

11. #51 Mr.Burnsalot, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009

I'm guessing you've never had the munchies?
    Also 300 isn't even a reasonable number.

Taco Bell hands down.

Edit: This thread is amazing. +rep to OP

12. cheetos puffs white cheddar. my favorite shit is laffy taffy, the red ones with the crystals on top. hell yeah.

13. Yeah steak nachos and dr pepper :)

quite delicious :p

14. I feel ya on that man, I could eat like 89 of em before I'd consider it a meal.

also..
    "cheetos puffs white cheddar. my favorite shit is laffy taffy, the red ones with the crystals on top. hell yeah."

Im too noobie to be able to multiquote I dunno how like fancy peoples do it but also those red methly sparkled laffy taffys are fucking amazing.

15. best munchies for the money is definitely 5 Guys: Burgers and Fries!!
    its a small chain, but they have the BEST burgers and great fries cooked in peanut oil.

its 5.20 for a bacon burger, which is nothing like the shit u get at burger king, its about twice the size of the BK ones. and fries are 2.60 for a huge amount of em.
    recently i was really stoned and had the craziest munchies ever and ate 2 bacon burgers and fries!
    i know it said best money for the munchies but 5 guys is just awesome.

another great place for the munchies is Pizza U in my town. its a pizzaria open til 3 am and its only 5 bucks for a large. not the best pizza, but great for the price, and its better than Season's Pizza :D:D

16. good ol bowl of frosted flakes

pop-tarts

Doritos

17. Hell yeah
    5 guys is da best

and all the toppings on their burgers are free too.
    I think they taste better than BK too.

18. I get them all free at my job now :hello:

My dealer hooked me up with her job since she was leaving for college. Happy days blades, happy days indeed. :smoke:

19. The best if you're on the cheap? For me it's...

[​IMG]

20. COSTCO on the real. Massive pack of penut butter filled pretzels? Oh, I think so.