Best munchies for the money thread $$$

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by n3gr0, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Go to gas station and get yourself a bag of munchies,
    They are crispy coated peanuts that are just fucking amazing

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Homemade popcorn is dirt cheap, but for the best popcorn you've ever had do it this way:

Get some coconut oil -- available at Walmart's, probably any large supermarket, etc.

Make the popcorn using the coconut oil. Then, melt some real butter in microwave with an equal amount of coconut oil, drizzle over the popcorn, stir, and salt to taste.

It's better than movie popcorn.

[​IMG]

3. Pb and J sandwhich (preferably toasted, like me) 😋

Life's better with a little green

4. An arizona peach tea, apples, mangoes, grapefruits, and manwich 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. My favorite munchies from Costco;
    Pizza slices at Cafe $2.15 with a drink
    Hotdogs combo

In store;
    Rotisserie
    Asian salads
    Vanilla ice cream
    Kirkland signature calzones
    Hawaiian teriyaki rice bowls
    Kirkland signature Kung pao chicken

From sams club;
    Nothing. Just the fact they have $1.97 monsters at cafe. When I worked there, that was my munchies 2 X a day

Various smoke shop and gas station stuff;

Bugles hot buffalo
    Monster Khaos or import
    Ubermonster, $5 per glass bottle.
    Monster Cuba lima.
    Tillamook pepperoni sticks. Usually a dollar per foot stick
    A cold Dasani water if the water I keep in my truck gets hot. Fuck it.
    Gas station burritos
    Fried chicken
    MOJO potatoes with ranch fuck yeah!

Top with Marlboro Smooths and good to go!

6. Mighty taco

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Homemade fucking pizza.

Buy the frozen dough at the supermarket, buy pizza sauce where the spaghetti sauces are, get sliced pepperoni, shredded mozz cheese, and get the fresh veggies of your choice: sweet/hot peppers, sweet onion, mushrooms, etc. and assemble.

Put on greased cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 450 d. oven for 20-25 minutes.

8. I get an Arizona Ice tea and a large fries from a local restaurant and it turns out to Be only $3!

beep boop bop

9. Sausage egg mcmuffin

10. An Arizona 2 for a dollar packs of peanuts maybe some 99 cent chips I dunno. Prefer food with nutritional value these days and non gmos but it's pretty expensive so hmm.

But nothing's ever perfect haven't you realized this yet? Earth turns on a tilted axis just doing the best it can.

11. Im a fan of the laffy taffy sticks 3/99cents.

Plus you get a really stale joke to bring it all together

"How many sides does a cat have?"
    "Two, one inside one outside!"

HAHAHA.... :confused_2:

12. Dollar Store, Dollar Tree. Dollar General...they all have inexpensive bagged and boxed munchies that I enjoy stuffing my face with. But, when I want to really enjoy an eating session and get my stomach full for at least six hours, I purchase a double Baconator with medium fries and a medium Dr. Pepper. I want one right now !!

Attached Files:

13. Subscribe to munchpak, they send different munchies from around the world

Like this, from Korea? --

[​IMG]

15. these 4 dollar footlongs from subway during novemeber

16. :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. Id either go to my local kebab place and get a large kebab or a order of kebab chips (chips covered in kebab filling) and large drink for 4€. Fuck Im hungry rn

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #218 steadyglobbin, Dec 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2014
    idk why but that sandwich chip combo sounds so bomb right now and the sonics by my house have chicken sandwiches and stuff on the value menu although they might be more than $1

19. Well hmm the best snacks.
    Where I live there is a UDF down the street and it takes 3 minutes in a car to get there but it would take you 30 minutes to get there on your bike. We just left our dealers house high as shit. We didn't have no food and were so hungry so we hit that fuck it were riding our bikes there.

We only had 3$ each. Best food I ever had though.
    I brought a Arizona strawberry lemonade and a bag of hot flaming cheetos.

Rode our bikes back to the park took out a joint and smoked it with our snacks.
    But for sure definitely get a Arizona tea there 99$ and there so worth it there basically a stoner drink. Buy chips or candy with the remainder.

20. There is a place called Cookout near here that apparantly sells semi decent food for great prices. Everybody here loves it but I havent been there yet.