Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How get high off my weed without smoking it?

• Please log in to reply

bigmike1123

bigmike1123

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Alright so I have about a gram (maybe a little more) of good schwag. about half of it is like a couple of weeks old(been sitting in ziploc bag in my room) the other half is a couple days old. ive smoked a couple of times before but i have never gotten high (incorrect technique and not enough hits i think). is there anyone i can get high, in a subtle manner? the smell has to be limited and it cant be a very hard process. i was thinking about making a weed drink, but all the recipes i found involve keeping the weed over your stove for several minutes, which is a bad idea because my parents room is right next to the kitchen. but i could boil a pot of water, then bring it up to my room.

forgive me is anyone the stuff i said doesnt make sense, im a weed novice.

wtfsamq

wtfsamq

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
First things first, theres no such thing as good schwag mate, its all crap.
I wouldnt do anything with it but if its all you got, what i'd reccomend doing is just wait till yer parents go out then try baking it in something, like brownies.
I would say just go outside and smoke, but tbh i wouldnt smoke schwag, that may make me sounds like a bit of a weed snob, but it just tastes terrible and doesnt get you high.
Just though of another one, make firecrackers. Look at the sticky for it it works great. Just do the method where you dont have to cook them

Jim Dunlop

Jim Dunlop

schiz head

• Bronze Member
  • 1,702 posts

Rhythm of Life

Rhythm of Life

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,478 posts
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhEGp7aD-qA"]YouTube - How To Make A Light Bulb Vaporizer - Very Easy and Quick[/ame]

Vape it.

conciousness

conciousness

• Registered Upgraded
  • 648 posts

Vape it.

Lol is that a joke?

Edit: didnt see the home-made idea post..

cnote1239

cnote1239

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,896 posts
great video. i'm gonna try to make this.

Metal_Rain

Metal_Rain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 459 posts
Make a Leary bisquit. Take a Ritz cracker, put a slice of cheese on it. put your ganj on that cheese, then put another layer of cheese over that. Then put on another ritz. You could also use bread. Cook it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, then eat it. The smell won't be bad. It definitely won't smell like bud...more like cabbage or something, but nobody should be suspicious about you making a snack. I doubt they're gonna ask to see the inside of your sandwich. :yummy:

Jim Dunlop

Jim Dunlop

schiz head

• Bronze Member
  • 1,702 posts

420gamer4life

420gamer4life

From the year 1488...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,066 posts

Don't you know that when you vaporize weed you DON'T combust it?

To answer your question, no it was not a joke?

I vape in my room all the time, no smell. Not like anyone around me would care anyways.

Im not understanding the joke either???

GaNinja

GaNinja

Exp3rt Z0mb!3 Sl@y3r

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,442 posts

Make a Leary bisquit. Take a Ritz cracker, put a slice of cheese on it. put your ganj on that cheese, then put another layer of cheese over that. Then put on another ritz. You could also use bread. Cook it in the microwave for 30-45 seconds, then eat it. The smell won't be bad. It definitely won't smell like bud...more like cabbage or something, but nobody should be suspicious about you making a snack. I doubt they're gonna ask to see the inside of your sandwich. :yummy:

:poke:

Madmike420

Madmike420

moderator supreme

• Old School
  • 6,192 posts

good schwag

No dude no.

420gamer4life

420gamer4life

From the year 1488...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,066 posts

Can anyone else vouch for the legitamacy of this??? don't think it will work but i could be wrong

Jim Dunlop

Jim Dunlop

schiz head

• Bronze Member
  • 1,702 posts

420gamer4life

420gamer4life

From the year 1488...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,066 posts

It's basically a firecracker, should get you stoned.

'cept fire crackers have peanutbutter, peanutbutter has oil and fat, THC is fat soluble, Therefore, firecrackers have THC

Does cheese have alot of fat/oil:confused:

WeedLord

WeedLord

Lord of the Weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 232 posts
"Good schwag" is a fucking oxymoron.

musho3210

musho3210

• Registered Upgraded
  • 526 posts

'cept fire crackers have peanutbutter, peanutbutter has oil and fat, THC is fat soluble, Therefore, firecrackers have THC

Does cheese have alot of fat/oil:confused:

Cheese is mainly bacteria, fat, and milk products, at least thats what i think.

Jim Dunlop

Jim Dunlop

schiz head

• Bronze Member
  • 1,702 posts

ihugtrees

ihugtrees

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,844 posts
this thread need not exist if people would just look up the fucking information ON THIS WEBSITE

with the fuckin SEARCH bar

Swomina

Swomina

• Registered Upgraded
  • 115 posts
I think cheese might actually extract the thc fine, but i dont know about leavin your weed in the microwave for 45 seconds

420gamer4life

420gamer4life

From the year 1488...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,066 posts

I think cheese might actually extract the thc fine, but i dont know about leavin your weed in the microwave for 45 seconds

I may have to try at some point, but yeah, 45 does seem a little long

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users