Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Different ways to hit a blunt?

• Please log in to reply

tiger144

tiger144

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I didnt know how to word the title. But I was wondering some tricks on how to get more high off blunts. Some of my friends do a shotgun where they lock fingers and then flip the blunt backwards and put it in your mouth and blow out to the person hitting it in your palms. We do that and down the river where you cup your hands, etc. So, I was wondering if anyone else has any techniques like that to hit off a blunt to get more high.

lovelypeople

lovelypeople

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 487 posts
The one where you put one end in your mouth and light the other end and then suck on it gets me so high!

Vdesh

Vdesh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts

I didnt know how to word the title. But I was wondering some tricks on how to get more high off blunts. Some of my friends do a shotgun where they lock fingers and then flip the blunt backwards and put it in your mouth and blow out to the person hitting it in your palms. We do that and down the river where you cup your hands, etc. So, I was wondering if anyone else has any techniques like that to hit off a blunt to get more high.

I like taking multiple mini hits, instead of 2 big rips. I also ghost the shit out of my hits, hold em in for 5-10 seconds, and keep inhaling (like almost like ur gasping for air) before you exhale.

lets_get_blazed

lets_get_blazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
try to hotbox with a blunt. i think it would be a very efficient way to smoke because you will eventually be inhaling the smoke thats coming off the cherry, therefore you will have alot less wasted smoke.

falcon10911

falcon10911

Growing future

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,688 posts
Inhale normally, but when you exhale stop when you start to see smoke leaving. Then with the smoke in your mouth do a french inhale, then so on until your lungs are empty of smoke.

Or just ghost every hit.
Shotgunning is really the only difference.

lilfrank011

lilfrank011

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I was smoker with a dealer today who does the "hit the blunt while u still have smoke in your lungs" thing...i decided 2 do it jus cuz he was smokin me out

HerrbulFresh

HerrbulFresh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 725 posts
Mine is kinda off topic, but it is useful.

When I am smoking with nasty people like hobos, I hit the blunt or joint through my fist, so I don't contract a nasty disease...lol
  • Old School Smoker and UniqueGrass like this

EmericanStoner

EmericanStoner

Hiiiiiiiiiigghhh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

When I am smoking with nasty people like hobos, I hit the blunt or joint through my fist, so I don't contract a nasty disease...lol

Or you could just not smoke with nasty hobos. Just a thought lol :D
  • UniqueGrass, tygerstylz and jploop9 like this

rollsomethin

rollsomethin

cool shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

them hobos probably be puttin crack in them blunts
  • jploop9 likes this

KingDank

KingDank

Irish Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts
Why does this have so many view yet little views? :S

ddog7x

ddog7x

Correct >

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,753 posts

them hobos probably be puttin crack in them blunts

Fucking idiot, thread is almost 3 years old. :rolleyes:

rollsomethin

rollsomethin

cool shit

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Fucking idiot, thread is almost 3 years old. :rolleyes:

well you tell my clock that, shit said it this was posted recently:rolleyes:

ZihgZag

ZihgZag

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,747 posts
Play Taxi.

Hit the blunt, hold it in, pass it to your buddy. Once they've hit it, they hold it and hand you back the blunt. You exhale and then inhale on your next breath. Hold it, then you pass. Repeat.

ElectricRainbow

ElectricRainbow

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 415 posts
We use to do this thing where you put the blunt in your mouth backwards and then kiss a girl and steam roll all the smoke into their mouth lol it use to get me high as a bitch.
  • Old School Smoker likes this

jploop9

jploop9

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I like to call it the french shotgun inhale you do the regular shotgun  (flip the blut backwards in your moth) but the recever must take all the smoke in there nose makes the smoke go strate to the brain like a gassmask   

Old School Smoker

Old School Smoker

William Foster

• Registered Upgraded
  • 12,320 posts

Wow we used to give each other shotguns in high school. It was an excellent flirting tool, if you do it with chicks, cause your mouths are so close together.

Xxitslethal

Xxitslethal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 708 posts
Just not the way where you pull as hard as possible and boat the shit outta the blunt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users