• Jan 30 2009 09:17 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • tiger144
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:17 PM

I didnt know how to word the title. But I was wondering some tricks on how to get more high off blunts. Some of my friends do a shotgun where they lock fingers and then flip the blunt backwards and put it in your mouth and blow out to the person hitting it in your palms. We do that and down the river where you cup your hands, etc. So, I was wondering if anyone else has any techniques like that to hit off a blunt to get more high.
Replies (16)

• Banned

• lovelypeople
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 487 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:18 PM

The one where you put one end in your mouth and light the other end and then suck on it gets me so high!

• Vdesh
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:20 PM

I didnt know how to word the title. But I was wondering some tricks on how to get more high off blunts. Some of my friends do a shotgun where they lock fingers and then flip the blunt backwards and put it in your mouth and blow out to the person hitting it in your palms. We do that and down the river where you cup your hands, etc. So, I was wondering if anyone else has any techniques like that to hit off a blunt to get more high.

I like taking multiple mini hits, instead of 2 big rips. I also ghost the shit out of my hits, hold em in for 5-10 seconds, and keep inhaling (like almost like ur gasping for air) before you exhale.

• Banned

• PipPipPip
  • lets_get_blazed
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:20 PM

try to hotbox with a blunt. i think it would be a very efficient way to smoke because you will eventually be inhaling the smoke thats coming off the cherry, therefore you will have alot less wasted smoke.

• Growing future

• falcon10911
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,714 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

Inhale normally, but when you exhale stop when you start to see smoke leaving. Then with the smoke in your mouth do a french inhale, then so on until your lungs are empty of smoke.

Or just ghost every hit.
Shotgunning is really the only difference.

• Pip
  • lilfrank011
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:48 PM

I was smoker with a dealer today who does the "hit the blunt while u still have smoke in your lungs" thing...i decided 2 do it jus cuz he was smokin me out

• HerrbulFresh
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 725 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:08 PM

Mine is kinda off topic, but it is useful.

When I am smoking with nasty people like hobos, I hit the blunt or joint through my fist, so I don't contract a nasty disease...lol
  • Old School Smoker and UniqueGrass like this

• Hiiiiiiiiiigghhh

• EmericanStoner
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

When I am smoking with nasty people like hobos, I hit the blunt or joint through my fist, so I don't contract a nasty disease...lol

Or you could just not smoke with nasty hobos. Just a thought lol :D
  • UniqueGrass, tygerstylz and jploop9 like this

• cool shit

• Pip
  • rollsomethin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

them hobos probably be puttin crack in them blunts
  • jploop9 likes this

• Irish Toker

• KingDank
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 238 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:21 PM

Why does this have so many view yet little views? :S

• Correct >

• ddog7x
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,753 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:24 PM

them hobos probably be puttin crack in them blunts

Fucking idiot, thread is almost 3 years old. :rolleyes:

• cool shit

• Pip
  • rollsomethin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:47 PM

Fucking idiot, thread is almost 3 years old. :rolleyes:

well you tell my clock that, shit said it this was posted recently:rolleyes:

• Banned

• ZihgZag
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

Play Taxi.

Hit the blunt, hold it in, pass it to your buddy. Once they've hit it, they hold it and hand you back the blunt. You exhale and then inhale on your next breath. Hold it, then you pass. Repeat.

• Banned

• ElectricRainbow
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 415 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:31 PM

We use to do this thing where you put the blunt in your mouth backwards and then kiss a girl and steam roll all the smoke into their mouth lol it use to get me high as a bitch.
  • Old School Smoker likes this

• Pip
  • jploop9
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:08 AM

I like to call it the french shotgun inhale you do the regular shotgun  (flip the blut backwards in your moth) but the recever must take all the smoke in there nose makes the smoke go strate to the brain like a gassmask   

• William Foster

• Old School Smoker
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 17,572 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:11 AM

Wow we used to give each other shotguns in high school. It was an excellent flirting tool, if you do it with chicks, cause your mouths are so close together.

• Xxitslethal
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 708 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

Just not the way where you pull as hard as possible and boat the shit outta the blunt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved