Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do you store the bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dankdude420, Jan 30, 2009.

1. whao ive never seen anyone store it in a thermos. And when i saw 4 people voted other i was like wtf else can you store it in? Innovative i like

2. Yeah i though of the thermos when i first started smoking. I figured if it works for keeping food fresh when u go camping, it has to work on bud. It does:D:smoking:

3. yeah ill keep that in mind man. Im actually lookin to get a little set of jars cause i buy in large but my dealer always gets like half an o of some personal for him that he cant make money off of and he sells me an 1/8th and im gonna start stockin up on those lol

4. I go a route similar to the thermos. I store my collection in glass masons of the half to full pint variety. I then keep them in a medium sized igloo cooler.

Anything i would like to store for a while, I fill a mason and boil it in water to activate the vacuum seal.

5. Well i am not so sure pasteurization of weed is a great idea, lol

6. I keep all of my buds in my mason jars

7. #27 P-DRIZZL3, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    ]Yeah, I was messing around with my computer the other night and I came across a place that appears to be a good place to stash a bit in somewhat small glass jars... My computer cam with front panels easily removable for putting in disk drives and sense I only use one, I moved it to the top to make more room so this is what it looks like...

And I am going to use it whenever I leave the house and I don't my little brother stumbling across it, peace out...:cool:

[​IMG]

8. I usually store my buddha in paper/tobacco tubing but it doesn't stay there for long...

9. i use an airtight stainless steel coffee mug. it keeps it very very fresh.

10. i use a baggie and then put that into my tight vac. It is air tight and contains the pungent odors.

11. I keep my bud in pharmacy pill containers, seems to work for me.

12. I got a little GLAD container. :smoking:

13. meh, i just keep it in a glad bag in my rolling stones backpack. (not my school back pack, it's a stash pack where i keep my bongs, pipes etc.)

14. Baby food jars. If I have a lot that i need to store longer, I can break it up into several jars.

15. I'll grind up most of my bud and keep it in a glass jar with cork top.

16. I use baggies still, but I do try and get the kief out with a clean paint/makeup brush once it's empty

17. Mason jar for storage. I carry it around in a blue pill bottle with a "100% Organic" sticker on it :smoke:

18. If I have more than an eighth I'll keep it in a jam jar I cleaned out forever ago, but still smell like grape when its not full of the sticky. Otherwise i just use a sammich bag full of ground herb and roll it all nice and tight.:)

19. i keep my shit in an altoids tin. keeps it nice and fresh and can hold alot for how cheap a tin is. :smoking: