Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Handheld pipe vapes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anonymous911, Jan 30, 2009.

1. One of my friends, who was the guy who reintroduced me to weed, has a blue pipe vape (kinda like the vaporgenie or whatever its called). I remember using it and I would have to hit it 20+ times just to get a somewhat heavy buzz, and yes I was hitting it right. And this was when I first started smoking (probably less than 10 times). Well my bf really doesn't like me smoking and I asked him if he would be more content with it if I vaped and he said it would help, so I'm in the market for a vape, but I can only have a handheld vape because I can only toke up outside or in my car, etc... So is the vaporgenie any good or will I still need to hit it a ton of times? Are there any other pipe-vapes that I don't know about?

2. Get a really nice vape (not pipe/handheld), and just install it in the center console of your car. Why are you confined to outside or a vehicle if your bf is cool with it? Just curious...

Why not abandon the vape idea and go to edible treats?

3. Yeah I've seen the vaporgenie get a lot of good reviews. Of course it isn't as good as a $500 volcano but it's only like $50 and it's a lot more portable.

4. I'm confined to outside and in my car because I am at college so I can't have weed inside. My car's lighter doesn't work either :/