Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

baby dro?

• Please log in to reply

planet eclipse

planet eclipse

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 505 posts
whats that

Similar Topics: baby dro?     x

iTokeat420

iTokeat420

Budtender

• Bronze Member
  • 1,083 posts

suckmyjesus420

suckmyjesus420

nikki_yo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 271 posts
ive herd 2 dif meaning for it when i was alot younger my older brother smoked baby dro but they called it that bc it was better than regs but not as good as dro but i havent herd the name until recently and now its really dank shit like 20 for .5 a gram

Acid Raindrops

Acid Raindrops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts
I have had the term used for dank looking weed that was picked prematurely. If that's the case the THC levels won't be that high. If you pick premature or wait too long you don't get as much THC, there is just a right time to harvest when the trichs are so much percentage amber.

But maybe that's not why they are calling it that, maybe because it's beasters.

KiNg KoNG

KiNg KoNG

Takin Hits like KiNg KoNg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts
theres no such thing as "dro" its just the way it was grown, garbage weed can still be "dro" just because of the way it was grown..

FruitSnacks

FruitSnacks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 294 posts
Baby dro is usually used to refer to as something in between regs and some good stuff, like beasters. It may be really high mids or low dank. At least that's what I 'm used to hearing.

Acid Raindrops

Acid Raindrops

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,935 posts

theres no such thing as "dro" its just the way it was grown, garbage weed can still be "dro" just because of the way it was grown..

Lol, that is true but it's just what a lot of people use to say it's good weed. If I call my dealer up right now and ask for some 'Dro' he will look for some dank for me, not some shwag whether it was hydroponically grown or not.

planet eclipse

planet eclipse

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 505 posts
i get a half O for 60

Sir Tokes Alot

Sir Tokes Alot

In the Clouds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,947 posts
Dro refers to the growing style, not a strain.

pinacolaaadas

pinacolaaadas

Be Like Mike

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,249 posts
Baby Dro is what dealers call mids when they wanna make some money off you.

KeinMitleid

KeinMitleid

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,931 posts
I've heard it used to describe dro that was danker than mids, but not as dank as really good dro.

InSaN3

InSaN3

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
we know it means hydroponically grown. Where i'm from dro is beasters. if you ask for dro there not going to give you shwag they'll give you some good shit. Baby dro is mids.:smoking:

overgrowray

overgrowray

Thread Killa

• Old School
  • 7,561 posts
i wish everyone used the same terms. I know its next to impossible, but it would make things so much easier.

i never heard that one, but its not bad. I do think there should be a word in between mids and dank. beasters works good, but i'm not commiting to it.

when i talk to ppl i just say "this is low grade dank" , "high grade mids".

matt1228

matt1228

Dodge Charger R/T

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
baby dro around where i live is good shit.. ppl think its better than dro but i dont think so it all depends how the person grew it.. someone can have the best seeds but if they fuck up then its not dro.

daddyj

daddyj

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
/hey guys im new to GC (first post ever!) but anyway. i just picked up a nic of baby dro and im savin it for tomorrow. 4/20 :D lol but yea i haven't smoked in a month cause i was trying to get a job but i though ya know special occasion so i went and picked it up. this is all the dealer had so ill post back how good the high it tomorrow. happy toking :)

spacejerk234

spacejerk234

Space Cadet Extraordinair

• Bronze Member
  • 719 posts

daddyj

daddyj

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
so i toked up and guess what? i was on my ass :D its a great recommendation if you just wana try. more of a head high than a body though and i like to be glued to the couch :/

bongandawaffle

bongandawaffle

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
around me they call a blend of med fro and regi baby dro and the people who can't afford to smoke fro, but don't wanna smoke schwag smoke it.:hippie:

yohomeboy33

yohomeboy33

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Dont buy that shit its way overpriced baby dro is just fire korn it shoul run you about 50 an oz. if your closer to the south texas border..... and it should run you about 5 or 10 a g.
  • SkyHigher likes this

Ftsk515

Ftsk515

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,807 posts

Dont buy that shit its way overpriced baby dro is just fire korn it shoul run you about 50 an oz. if your closer to the south texas border..... and it should run you about 5 or 10 a g.

This was from 2011 . Pretty sure he brought it and smoked it by now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users