Text Messege ARRESTED

Discussion in 'General' started by bcustom28k, Jan 29, 2009.

1. that is such bullshit man.

2. #82 NFloyd2357, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009

i feel ya - but i dont think im in a situation to get warranted - even if i did, my texts are pretty vague, if anything, theyd probably incriminate other people lol. if a large amount or any other drug is involved, then there really isnt anything said, i just ask where i can meet the kid...

i also dont send out mad texts when i pick up like a few of you said you did... people just hit me up asking if im good - and of course, i always say "no!", since...... i dont deal...

3. Yeah dude, that sucks.

I know I talk way to freely on my phone when I make calls for it. The guy I deal with has a very thick accent, so he cant understand me and I cant him. lol.

Im lucky enough to live where they dont really care too much, but its still something I need to work on.

4. It's all good. I still have a dealer's paranoia even though I stopped selling over a decade ago. Twenty years and never even came close to getting caught because I had healthy paranoia ;)

5. You tards better believe that a cop will sipher through your phone pictures/text messages/chat logs if available if you ever get arrested. Did it to me while I was sitting in the booking room with him.

6. True that, paranoia will save your ass sometimes.

I am always paranoid about my surroundings, and whos there when I do my deals. Its alot better than sitting in a cell. I dont care if I hurt feelings, if I get bad vibes, you better get from somebody else.

7. I just got suspended for all of 2nd semester at my highschool in rochester.. Guess how? Texts. they searched me saying i was selling ex and weed, no ex i dont fuck with that. They didnt find shit on me. so they bring me into another room and clearly searched my phone illegally, AND it was off. Then they still have my phone so yes you can get in troubel and talkin is the original way of doing things, just stick to the basics dont try to make a "0quicktext " abouta pikcup, becuz thats waht happened to me...and im fucked.

peace and love, goodl uck and stay out of trouble man becuz they are out to get every last one of us.

:eek::mad:

8. as is the country we live in...

9. Cells phones are dangerous. Go prepaid if your dealing, duh.

10. I've got so many pictures of weed on my phone.
    Quite a few bad texts to.
    But I make it a habit of deleting any incriminating sent/received text messages from dealers.
    I'd feel like shit if I was the reason a dealer got busted.

11. Get a tracfone. activate it on a public computer, like a library or someting. don't opt to give them your name. Then if you ever think you're in trouble, remove all cards and such, fingerprints, and ditch it, after deleting anything you can.

12. If cops are reading your txt's and you txt people about drugs, you're fucked already.

No matter how much lingo you use, "Can I come over for 3 bags of salad" won't work more then once.

I know i txt a lot, i dont use crazy slang, but i wont use words like weed/pot/grass or even ounce/gram.

I've been grabbing from one guy lately and the same amount (ounce), so ill just txt him 'same thing' everytime. Occasionally when its dry around 'you live?', just to make sure.