Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much for a zip of AK47

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by P to the enguin, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Ontario $250-300 :D

2. That's because we live in BC. :D Weed is cheap as hell here.

3. I live in eastern Pa....for an O of AK its about 390. This is some dank ass shit to.

4. Ok, haven't you noticed how everyone in canada has cheaper price because weed isn't attacked by the govt like it is in the states, Getting on here and bashing what someone has to pay and then saying you got the best hookups ever is retarded because your in canada its a completely different price game up their, now Your not hooked up, i paid 90 for a half O in canada of some super flame and I was on vacation from Florida, didn't know the guy didn't really care, just wanted some crip. Just like I can bash Canada for having extremely expensive cocaine compared to where i live.