Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Palo Azul to pass a DT

chulacabra

chulacabra

stardust

• Registered Upgraded
  • 220 posts
I saw that there was one thread made before about using Palo Azul to pass a drug test but it was being called by the wrong name and people got confused because of a lack of links/refernces/whatever so since this is such a cheap and awesome way to pass a DT I thought it would be a nice idea to make a new thread with directions and links and all :)
The Original Palo Azul thread is here: http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/144788-want-pass-drug-test-2-dollars.html
I'll be using qoutes too since I don't want to take credit for other people's wordsss;)

Palo Azul (literally meaning in english- blue stick (or maybe blue bark)) is bark or wood chips from a tree that grows in central/south america. If made into a tea it will clean out your system. It's sold in mexican meat markets here in san antonio but I don't know where they sell it outside of south texas. It costs about $1.50 a bag and thats all you need.
A better explanation was made by Smokentoke420 I don't know where he/she got it but it's definitely legitimate (its hard to find anything not in spanish explaining exactly what palo azul is)

"Palo azul is a kind of herb found in part of Paraguay. Richly containing calcium, magnesium, sodium and potassium, palo azul tea is regularly consumed in Central and South America.

Extract of palo azul help those who are concerned about the intake of carbohydrate and lifestyle-related diseases and want to pursue a healthy diet. Also Palo azul help those who need help on antiadiposis and antidiabetic.

Palo azul is a bark and can be brewed like a tea. A good change with old dandelion root."

It's also often used to treat urinary tract infections.

Gage made a nice step by step (and included a success story! :D) in the original thread:

Step by Step huh?
1. Get fucked up really good. (I prefer a Bad ass Bong or Pipe)
2. Then go to a meat market
3. Buy a pack of Apollo Azul (Tree Blue in English, looks like 10 pieces of wood chips)
4. Go Home
5. I clean out an empty milk gallon jug, then fill full of water.
6. Pour the water into a pot
7. Put the Apollo Azul into the pot and heat to a boil
8. Poke the bark every once in a while to submerge them (poking is optional)
9. After water starts boiling, boil 15 minutes, keep poking
10. Take the bark out of the Water, and throw away
11. I pour the water back into the gallon jug, and add cold water or ice to cool of faster.
12. Then drink the water anywhere from 2hrs - 6hrs before the test.

You can smoke all the way up till you drink. I guess I'll tell you a success story to eass your mind on using this method. My friend was at my house at lunch (11:00) Smoking.
He had some apollo azul in his car and he said he didn't want to waist it, because he knew he was going to fail his test (4:00) because he did coke the night before (I don't like coke) and we needed to be back at school (college) at (11:30). I said we could be a little late, and it would be better to get caught with just coke instead of both. So we made it. It was finished by 11:45. and he drank it all before 1:00. He went to his probation meeting and he passed. He got away with both marijuana and coke, for a probation meeting, so I KNOW IT WORKS. Any more Questions?

Palo Azul does work overnight and, apparently, up to 2hrs before the test but I would recommend doing it the night before. I've also heard of people drinking the tea 3 days ahead (then drinking lots of water and staying clean til the test) which is probably the surest method.

The first time I heard of palo azul was from this page: http://www.anqna.com...ernative-4.html
It's a little difficult to read I think she tried to translate her words into english but what she's essentially saying is
"yes my husband has been using it for 3 years and it has worked ever since. i soak the palo azul chips in a gallon of water for a whole day then my husband drinks the whole gallon the next day. you should drink it 2 days before the test. drink only water until the test, it will work."

The boiling method and the soaking methods both work, it's up to you how you want to make it and how long before the test you want to drink it, it seems to work either way.
Everyone down here uses it to pass tests and I've only heard of it not working once.
Yes, it even passes lab tests, my friends used it to pass drug tests given by child protective services.
Also, the chips seem to be reusable if you just let them dry again and put them in a little baggy to save them. I would say not to resuse too many times though, maybe thats what made it not work that one time for my friend. Also, it never goes bad. cuz you know, its just wood.

I understand that only a small percentage of this forum lives in south texas (hell i dont even know if the meat markets outside of SAN ANTONIO sell the stuff) so i'll find some links of where to buy it online.
For those of you in San Antonio, you can find it at any of the Culebra Meat Markets. I think you have to ask for it, they keep it behind the counter. The markets are all over the south & east side, i'm sure the west side too also some neighborhoods on the northside like around babcock. if you see a taqueria a meat markets probly close by lol

All the online info I could find on Palo Azul:
http://www.answerbag.../a_view/1438919
I found this on a long list of other herbs on some witchcraft site...
"Palo Azul (Eysenhardtia polystachya), also called Kidneywood, was once used to treat kidney ailments.
Place a few wood chips in water, boil until water changes color, then drink; once a day."
http://www.graywitch...s_Reference.php
"PALO AZUL!!
There is this thing called Palo Azul, its a pack with pieces of wood, u can buy it in any grocery store its located in the spices section, look under the mexican herbs and u should find that pack, also u can find it at a herb store were they usually sell things to cleanse ur body or things that have to do with religion or spirits. Well this Palo Azul is like $2, all u need to do is boil it with a gallon of water, place the palo azul and let it boil untill the water turns blue, turn it off set it aside and drink it all when its cooled down, it taste sour but just add some sugar and its like kool aid,"
http://ggdub.com/com....php?f=7&t=3390
http://answers.yahoo...18055701AACNJyd
the second I have done it worked half of the time for my probation....now it looks like your form AZ that good I'm for S.TX, down here they have stores call "Yerbideas" or herd stores useally runned by Mexicans they sell a little bag called "Palo Azul" or blue stick, there little pieces of wood you boil in a pot to make a tea like drink, you mix one or two bag($1.50)
http://www.sherdog.n...009/index5.html
http://museum.utep.e...oF/eysenpol.htm
http://tcbmed.com/pu...senhardtia.html

Buy Palo Azul Online:
https://herbsofmexico.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=609
http://www.nativayerbamate.com/order-herbs.html
(sorry i could only find two links :( but thats all you need right? :o)

I did my best with to make this very informative I'm sorry if its long or hard to read. I'm just trying to help yall keep your jobs lol :P <3

Edited by chulacabra, 27 January 2009 - 10:37 PM.
finally found a more scientific explanation of the plant

Munkeyboi

Munkeyboi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 181 posts
man, i wish i woulda known this shit 7 months ago, if i did i wouldn't have court on friday, well i might have court on friday, but it wouldnt be for violating probation, it would be to get off it

G*SmOkA

G*SmOkA

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yo man where can you buy PALO AZUL in houston tx???

G*SmOkA

G*SmOkA

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
so i bought me some of that PALO AZUL tea and a home drug test.........i drug tested myself a day later and one of my test came out positive and the other negative.........so i went and bought me some more.........maaaan that shit taste nasty....can u add sugar? hopefully i fuckn pass my test man.

pipespapesvapes

pipespapesvapes

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Gotta love missinformation.
Next you should recomend certo gel or goldenseal.
Gotta love the redtarded stuff people think will clean their system out.
And I'm sure you, your mom and everyone else had it work.
Just like niacin works for everyone.
Time to go to school.....

Point being, drink enough water and you will pee water, but you still won't pass a quality drug test.

Anyone with a good job and an education should know better.

DTownToker

DTownToker

Im bout to pull akickdoe'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 786 posts
so you cant buy it online?

whizgizmo

whizgizmo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

SmokeDreamz on Richmond Ave.

jordinf

jordinf

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I have some friends that swear by this stuff I have a drug test the 8th of April I bought 3 packs I used 1 today and im going to use 1 a day before the test and 1 a couple hours before and ill let you guys know if it worked.

nameth2004

nameth2004

• Registered Upgraded
  • 289 posts
I know I'm bumping old topic but I see my po this Friday what would happen if I started drinking it starting Monday all the way till I see them and drink like juices and water.If I were to drink a lot of it would it just end up cleaning my body all toghter?

ThePac01

ThePac01

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok so im new to the forums but not to the knowledge of palo azul. I had a friend of mine who is a religious toker and he stopped about 72 hours before his lab test. He used it twice and for big companies too. He said he used 2 packets in a gallon of water and boiled it then drank it. Also the morning of the test he used another packet and only a half gallon of water. His girl is the same way and she had a problem, the test came out inconclusive but then she took it again and passed. Although im not sure if she still hadnt smoked or if she took more palo azul? Anyhow I stopped for about a week but smoked last night and I have a test on friday and its wednesday so I'll let you know how it goes!!! WISH ME LUCK!!!!

ThePac01

ThePac01

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok guys so I used Palo Azul for 2 different drug tests. I smoke dro on a daily basis and have for a while so I know my levels are high. I had smoked about 3-4 blunts of some super silver haze on saturday January 1st so I know I was pushing it. After that saturday night I stopped my tests were on wednesday January 5th. They were both lab tests one of which was a 10panel which I hear is the most difficult to pass. I passed both but the 10panel requested a 2nd test. (Which I did not do because I took the other job.) So I know Palo Azul works and it isn't a mask it is a full system flush. Here is what I did: I bought 3 total packets of Palo Azul. I used 2 packets in boiling water (1 gallon) and boiled it for about 30min slowly (the night before my tests). Then I let it cool and added sugar for flavor. I drank it throughout the night (within 3 hours of starting to drink it.) The other packet I put in a tupperware conainer in my fridge and soaked them over night in water with sugar again (half gallon). I drank the half gallon the morning of my tests. I no longer smoke but I know the stress of having to pass a drug test so hopefully this will help someone. IT ABSOLUTELY WORKS GUYS I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS! IF YOU SMOKE AND YOU HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST THIS IS YOUR LIFE SAVER NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!

:hello::D:hello::D

drewskiedrew

drewskiedrew

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Yo man I'm from the rgv and I'm thankful to say that palo azul is as easy to find as a mcdonalds. I have a dt coming up tomorrow and I'm in the process of drinking the stuff. Ive heard both good and bad things about it, but I'm still having faith in it. Ill be sure to let everyone know how it worked out for me.

Piller

Piller

• Registered Upgraded
  • 871 posts
Get outta here advrtisement suck my green balls!

Totalnirvana

Totalnirvana

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

You can get it off longpoint and Campbell at a Mexican place yerbias or something also on longpoint and Pech at another yerbias place

7JG

7JG

Hella Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I'll start by saying that it has worked for me before too. I have used it at least 5 times and only one did I not pass but that was my fault. Anyway I want to ask if anyone knows if Palo Azul cleans your system for a short period of time or permanently?

prone2bme

prone2bme

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'll start by saying that it has worked for me before too. I have used it at least 5 times and only one did I not pass but that was my fault. Anyway I want to ask if anyone knows if Palo Azul cleans your system for a short period of time or permanently?

I know for sure it keeps you clean. I do medical studies at PPDI in Austin TX. In the studies that I did, they didnt piss test me just once, they piss tested me everytime I used the restroom (to see how the drug affects urine) for several days (like 30 times =/). In PPD if you test positive, they kick you out on the spot so I know for sure it works.

I know for certain they sell this stuff in Fiesta (supermarket) and most La Haciendas. Its >$1.00 a pack so I usually stock up for a whole several months. I swear by this stuff!

kitterdoodle

kitterdoodle

Kitterdoo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
so what i want to know is, did i just fuck it up by putting lime in it? i just thought about it afterwards and wondered did the citric acid like break down some vital component needed to actually work the way it is supposed to? cause its not blue anymore, it just looks like regular tea.....:confused:

ElgaeRaw

ElgaeRaw

Cannabis Activist/Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts
You fucked up by thinking that there is an overnight miracle herb that cleans THC metabolites out of your fat tissue.

Time, exercise, proper diet, and staying hydrated is the only proven way to remove metabolites from your body.

kitterdoodle

kitterdoodle

Kitterdoo

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yeah, so I already know it works, but thanks guy. I don't need it for a swab test, or a hair follicle test, just a piss test. Theres quite a difference. Also, do you always put those same quotes after your responses, or was it just for this time? Because thats pretty pretentious either way. Sounds like you need a hog leg. I think my concern was unnecessary, but not unwarranted. I am simply unfamiliar with it myself, but have plenty of friends and family that assure me they have used it multiple times, with 100% success, excepting in one case where my cousin assumed it would also take care of the xanax he has imbibed, which it most certainly did not. It only works for marijuana so far as they know, but perhaps other natural substances as well. This is something Mexican culture has used for hundreds of years as a means to cleanse their kidneys. I trust holistic medicines much more than anything a smoke shop sells me in a bottle filled with god knows what. And that right there falls under the "proper diet" you mentioned in your response. Thank you for your concern though, it is appreciated, however rudely delivered.

ElgaeRaw

ElgaeRaw

Cannabis Activist/Enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts

Also, do you always put those same quotes after your responses, or was it just for this time? Because thats pretty pretentious either way.

It's called a forum signature, dumbass. If you had more than 2 posts, perhaps you'd know what those are. You can set it to be quotes, an image, or whatever you like and it's appended to all forum posts.

Go fuck yourself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users