Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to grind without a grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by undeadbloodred, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Best way to grind without a grinder, and don't say with fingers...

2. you could buy a good 4 piece grinder on ebay for like 5 bucks or so:hello:

but while you wait... you could get a shot glass, put the weed in there, then get small s scissors and cut the shit out of it.

3. Scissors and a shotglass

Bud in the shot glass, chop it up with scissors

4. cheese grater maybe?

5. rofl, mayb if u had some brick weed or sum shit

6. That would require SO much compressed weed. :hello:

7. I use a razor blade and a shot glass. :smoke:

8. Other then your hands or an actual grinder, scissors. I got a 2.2" Sharpstone on ebay for $20. In a headshop it would cost $45. So I was pretty happy.

9. Sweet, thanks blades.

10. Sorry but i just have to bump this. I just googled "how to grind weed without a grinder" and i found this thread. i just tried what that guy posted. it works amazing. bump so anyone without a grinder can try this. :)

11. Yeah man I've never tried using scissors in the shot glass, that works great! +++