Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Mixing Hydrocodone and Oxycodone

• Please log in to reply

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

Similar Topics: Mixing Hydrocodone and Oxycodone     x

speedball

speedball

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts
i've taken both at the same time (although rarely so i could be wrong) but i've never really noticed a combination bonus or whatever you would call it lol.

The Cannabis

The Cannabis

Tastes Great

• Gold Member
  • 1,131 posts

superredneck98

superredneck98

Comfortably Numb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts
Ive taken up to 20mg of each and never had any adverse effects, although I dont think they potentiate each other either that I can notice.

Blueflame1986

Blueflame1986

Gallon bag Zip-Locs

• Old School
  • 1,163 posts
They wont potentiate each other because they are both opiates. If you have the luck to have both then by all means take them. But just watch your dose. Start low and work your way up. Drink grapefruit juice an hour before taking the pills, it will make them last longer. Enjoy:smoke:

Ezav420

Ezav420

[FLY YOUNG FELLA]

• Old School
  • 6,640 posts
IMO, id take them VICS first, so that your tolerance will be lower when you get around to the percks..;)

calikevin87

calikevin87

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,629 posts
Oxycodone is just a stronger variant of hydrocodone.

Pilsbury dBoy

Pilsbury dBoy

Erb and Acid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 568 posts
Ive taken 25 mgs of hydro and 40 of oxy and been feelin good before. Your not gonna OD or anything as long as you dont take a shitload of both. When you combo, your not gonna get a major increase in your nod because hydro is pretty weak but if you got vics, by all means take them with ocy if you can

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users