Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Nebulizer!

• Please log in to reply

GrandpalovesGB

GrandpalovesGB

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
I had an old nebulizer (breathing machine) sitting around from when I had asthma when I was a little kid, and my friend started playing with it.

He put his metal bowl from his pipe into the small inlet where the air intake hole is, and lit it up, and it had a constant stream of white smoke for about a minute until it burnt through.

It is powerful enough that you can put the hose in your mouth and let it force maximum smoke into your lungs (NO INHALING NEEDED!) and then turn it off or pass.

It was genius.

Choclat Puddin

Choclat Puddin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 168 posts
I had asthma too and I won't shy from smoking but from a fellow ex-asthmatic - It can come back, and you could have the worst case of your life induced by smoking...

But I have an old nebulizer too and I am definitely going to try that.

mr. buddington

mr. buddington

• Registered Upgraded
  • 138 posts
i was suggeseting to my friend that we fool around with his nebulizer and try to turn it into a smoking device but he was adimately apposed since he needs it every now and then. the last time he used it was atleast a year ago but he still insists that we dont do anything to it. thats a really awesome idea though and i hope i can try convince him to let me try it sometime. how well does it smoke?

anthonygj

anthonygj

• Registered Upgraded
  • 143 posts
may be the best invention since the mask.

abilities

abilities

• Registered Upgraded
  • 851 posts
hahaa that's sick. i, too, have asthma and a nebulizer. i might try that sometime..

countzer0

countzer0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 669 posts
My friend fitted s gong bowl to his intake and uses a halogen lamp to blow bags like a volcano...

GrandpalovesGB

GrandpalovesGB

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
Since it is constant smoke, you might have to turn it off between hits if smoking by yourself. But it works like a champ.

And I should be good now, I only had athsma because I was fat in middle school, ha ha.
I am RIPPED now. Thanks for the concern, though :)

mimomontalvo

mimomontalvo

:D

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,621 posts
interesting ...i have about 4 nebulizers sitting here at home.

Im wondering if this would work with hash oil. You know dissolve it in ethanol and then vaporize it. Would be fun to experiment around with

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users