Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pot Jello?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Asterisk, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Hashmouf's Summer Thirst Quencher : "Purple & Green Iced Tea" Recipe Guide says different.

2. YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIUS! :hello:

3. They work great. I've made them before.

4. #24 Squishey, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    Well, yeah. You could easily do it. I dont know how effective it would be, but it can be done.
    Go pick up some gelatin pouches from the grocery store, and make your own jello. You boil 1 cup of water and add 1/2 the gelatin, and add the other half to 1 cup cold water. If you mixed the weed in with the boiling water, it might work. Then you add your own flavouring, like lemon juice, or cool aid :p
    I would like to see this pan out. Try it :rolleyes:
    The only problem would be the thc not being absorbed into fats and oils or w.e
    Im positive you could make a pudding (is excited for thinking of the idea)

5. You have to heat jello to make it. Give it a shot, I bet it'll work.

6. hey guys thanks for the help and Ideas it was a huge help I might try it lol but we will see if I do I will post what happens lol

Peace