Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Found a white tulip pressed pill

• Please log in to reply

thedon420

thedon420

The Pennsylvania Grassman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts
On a trip to California I found a pill on the street in Beverly Hills with the same tulip imprint on both sides, the dimentions are 1cm diameter, 3mm wide, perfect circle, it's pure white, and I've licked it to ruleout if it's just a mint, it tastes minty at first with vomit like after taste, and very hard. I'm not going to dose unless I have some idea what's in it.
I looked on ecstacydata.org, erowid, and a couple of other sites and according to that it's either MDMA, or DXM, so it's looking good so far
Has anyone had any experience with a pill like this, or know for sure what's in it?

speedball

speedball

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts

On a trip to California I found a pill on the street in Beverly Hills with the same tulip imprint on both sides, the dimentions are 1cm diameter, 3mm wide, perfect circle, it's pure white, and I've licked it to ruleout if it's just a mint, it tastes minty at first with vomit like after taste, and very hard. I'm not going to dose unless I have some idea what's in it.
I looked on ecstacydata.org, erowid, and a couple of other sites and according to that it's either MDMA, or DXM, so it's looking good so far
Has anyone had any experience with a pill like this, or know for sure what's in it?

if its x you're so fucking lucky.

VictoryUsername

VictoryUsername

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts
I really wouldn't take a pill I found on the street. But hey, that's just me...

BLARNEYSTONES

BLARNEYSTONES

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,533 posts
Lucky fuck...I Want to roll so bad

bwood

bwood

B"in&outrealquick"wood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,894 posts
Hah

You literally got drugs from the street

thedon420

thedon420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts

I really wouldn't take a pill I found on the street. But hey, that's just me...

understandable, But I've wanted to try X for a year and a half, and can't find a connect in pittsburgh, and what do I have to lose by hanging on to a pill that could be X, and I've read good things about white tulips

Codone

Codone

I love you, Pandora.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,984 posts

I would eat it. The reward is worth the risk for me.

budlover1234

budlover1234

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,375 posts
http://www.ecstasyda...let.php?ID=1343
Test Date: Sep 10, 2004
Pub. Date: Sep 10, 2004
Size: 276 mg, 8 x 5 mm

Edited by budlover1234, 25 January 2009 - 04:48 AM.

thedon420

thedon420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts

regardless of what's in it I'd probably eat it (unless it's some crazy meth-PCP-oxy-BZ combo), I just want to know what to expect.

thedon420

thedon420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts

http://www.ecstasyda...let.php?ID=1343
Test Date: Sep 10, 2004
Pub. Date: Sep 10, 2004
Size: 276 mg, 8 x 5 mm

that wasn't it, the print is a small tulip on a stem with round leaves on both sides, and the pill is smooth

budlover1234

budlover1234

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,375 posts

that wasn't it, the print is a small tulip on a stem with round leaves on both sides, and the pill is smooth

If i was you i'd eat that mofo. I doubt its anything THAT bad...probly just some thizz.:cool:

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts
Its cyanide. Eat it

thedon420

thedon420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts
at this point, I'm fairly confident that the pill's legit, if anyone can find an ecstacy data page on it post it up, but now the focus of this thread turns to the setting I'll take it in, I'm thinking before a party, I never get any word when raves are going down so that's probably out

BLARNEYSTONES

BLARNEYSTONES

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,533 posts
if you just eat it and chill at the house you'll have a good time

If your rollin when other people who arent rollin it's weird (but a fun time)

it's like no body else "gets It"

It's hard to explain

You can do absolutley anything and you'll have a decent day when your thizzen

SimplySmaLLs

SimplySmaLLs

• Registered Upgraded
  • 256 posts
crush up a small piece and snort it. if its MDMA you'll know right away by the almost instant burn, and the drip

speedball

speedball

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts

same here. i would like to roll right now.

speedball

speedball

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts
i just thought of something. i would laugh my ass off if you got all hyped up and it wasnt even x. not saying its not of course theres plenty of evidence suggesting it is, but who knows lol.

BIgBudTdot

BIgBudTdot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 184 posts
Wait, did you just find the pill lose on the ground? or in a bag of some sort?

But yeah, or you can sell it to some chump as e and then go buy real e? and if your having trouble finding some google "Dance club (your area here)"

Whatever happens though, good luck :P

jack herra

jack herra

anybody out there?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,100 posts

at this point, I'm fairly confident that the pill's legit, if anyone can find an ecstacy data page on it post it up, but now the focus of this thread turns to the setting I'll take it in, I'm thinking before a party, I never get any word when raves are going down so that's probably out

you know you can do a little test to detect for mda an other things in extacy.i dont mean by takeing it.:D

speedball

speedball

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts

you know you can do a little test to detect for mda an other things in extacy.i dont mean by takeing it.:D

take it?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users