Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Smoking your vaporizer leftovers?

• Please log in to reply

calikevin87

calikevin87

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,629 posts
So... Is there any reason not to do this? Do you usually just throw out the herb after you've vaped it?

Edited by calikevin87, 25 January 2009 - 03:15 AM.

Guest_Olesmoky_*

Guest_Olesmoky_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Well, its likely the THC is gone so I don't know. I'd usually throw it out, but I've had cases where I used it due to being dry.

calikevin87

calikevin87

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,629 posts

Well, its likely the THC is gone so I don't know. I'd usually throw it out, but I've had cases where I used it due to being dry.

That's exactly why I'm asking... Picking up tonight, but I have some ground up herb that I used in my vape, and I'm pretty sure that it wasn't cashed because I only vaped on it two or three times. It was a good half a gram at least.

drUmlove

drUmlove

Gotta Have Kaya Now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 183 posts

Nah man. the vaped bud still has THC in it, just not that much. vaporizer gets almost all but not all.:)

Guest_Olesmoky_*

Guest_Olesmoky_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I guess the only harmful effects of smoking it would be the same as smoking it before vaporizing it, so I don't really see anything different health wise with it if you already smoke weed.

married2mj

married2mj

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,748 posts
save it up and use it to make baked goods

TrichyTree

TrichyTree

• Registered Upgraded
  • 355 posts
When you are out of weed. Leftovers will do, :D

falcon10911

falcon10911

Growing future

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,690 posts

This is more efficient than smoking it obviously. Save up some vapo poo and use it to make cannabutter. Its alot more worthwhile than smoking it.

Greenhead

Greenhead

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 695 posts
I save it and make some QWISO hash. I think it works better than baking it in food.

blunted99

blunted99

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
no reason not to...
i just roll j's with mine when im dry.

keithdasneak23

keithdasneak23

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts
not gonna lie i have smoked vaped bud i dont kno if it did anything cuz i was already high from my vape

BobbyBlaze

BobbyBlaze

Is better than you.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 696 posts
use it in some brownies
works great :)

garrison68

garrison68

Freak Out!

• Bronze Member
  • 12,539 posts

Gleeky

Gleeky

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Their are still other active cannibanoids in the left overs. If you smoke them, you will get high and it won't tast all that great. Then again, I'm saving all of my vaped buds for some dank ass brownies!

nikkcc

nikkcc

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I smoke high quality stuff so I think that might give my vape leftovers a kick. When I smoke my vape leftovers its usually just a heavy and long lasting body high. Good when your in a pinch or can't afford to be loopy and just want to chill.:smoke:

stlmodude

stlmodude

schmoke weed all dayiyay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 521 posts

not gonna lie i have smoked vaped bud i dont kno if it did anything cuz i was already high from my vape

then why did you smoke it?

to the OP:
i'm on the qwiso side of the fence. butter is chillin, but i wouldnt make edibles unless there was a special occassion. like my family reunion again...in which case everyone got baked. even grandma. qwiso is more rewarding to me...i gather it, store it, examine it, play with it, smoke it, vape it, and enjoy it. with edibles, i make it, eat it, and maybe end up feeling it. (i tend to smoke out way before i ever end up feeling high from edibles.)

if you're out and you're itching for it though, you might as well pack it up. fuck it, you know?

meyers313

meyers313

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
how much did you use for brownies when you make it with your already vaped stuff?

brickpusha

brickpusha

DogRfoevaInPushupPosition

• Registered Upgraded
  • 709 posts
smoking your vaporized weed would defeat the purpose of vaporizing it.

Puow

Puow

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Basicly, If you going to vape... the go for the left overs and smoke them, there would be really no reason for the vape because the main reason for using one is so that you get all the toxins and tar out that comes from smoking the product. But you can also use the left overs to make green dragon or baked goods. if you dont know what green dragon is just wiki it XD

Herb N. Haler

Herb N. Haler

Mystic Herbsman circ.1986

• Registered Upgraded
  • 840 posts

u can smoke sum, but primarily i agree with this.:smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users