Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long does a Roxy aka "Blues" stay in your system?

• Please log in to reply

561imdone

561imdone

Toke Up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 650 posts
Sup blades..... me and a buddy just picked up a couple blues aka roxy's and he has a drug test this coming week (urine test btw) he was planning on taking only ONE tonight... how long does one pill stay in your system? Should he take it tonight or is it not worth risking possibly losing his job over it?

Thanks in advanced =O

OrganicFlowers

OrganicFlowers

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,614 posts

Sup blades..... me and a buddy just picked up a couple blues aka roxy's and he has a drug test this coming week (urine test btw) he was planning on taking only ONE tonight... how long does one pill stay in your system? Should he take it tonight or is it not worth risking possibly losing his job over it?

Thanks in advanced =O

um take it and lose the job ftw?:confused:

sublimeluvinme

sublimeluvinme

blowin purple clouds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts

Thanks in advanced =O

http://www.erowid.or...e_testing.shtml

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users