Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking with eye infection

• Please log in to reply

a7Xtasy 769

a7Xtasy 769

im so high rite now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 367 posts
so i found out i got an eye infection, which is causing me to see wierd and have bad balance. do you think mary jane will make it worse? im worried that the increased blood flow to the eyes will make me feel worse, but ive also heard that mj helps eye problems?

withICE

withICE

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
This is just my opinion --

I wouldn't risk it. I don't think smoking would make your infection worse in the long run. But if you smoke with "healthy" eyes and they become really red or dry, it cannot help an infected eye. If this infection is causing your eye to be swollen, I don't think more blood flow would be helpful to you.

But who knows -- maybe you'd be surprised. Good luck!

linda5508

linda5508

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I really don't think you should take a risk with an eye infection. Besides I would advice you to stop smoking all together.

burandino

burandino

go nucks

• Bronze Member
  • 1,122 posts

Edited by burandino, 13 April 2009 - 10:30 AM.
added more

Liz_Lemon

Liz_Lemon

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 465 posts
How did you find out? If a doctor told you, then ask him/her. I don't see how smoking mj has any correlation with regard to an infection. I'd think you would have antibiotic drops, no?
Just ask your doctor.
Your information seems off because it's inner ear infections that cause balance problems not the eyes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users