• Jan 23 2009 10:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • im so high rite now

• a7Xtasy 769
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 367 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:54 PM

so i found out i got an eye infection, which is causing me to see wierd and have bad balance. do you think mary jane will make it worse? im worried that the increased blood flow to the eyes will make me feel worse, but ive also heard that mj helps eye problems?
Replies (4)

• PipPipPip
  • withICE
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 02:47 PM

This is just my opinion --

I wouldn't risk it. I don't think smoking would make your infection worse in the long run. But if you smoke with "healthy" eyes and they become really red or dry, it cannot help an infected eye. If this infection is causing your eye to be swollen, I don't think more blood flow would be helpful to you.

But who knows -- maybe you'd be surprised. Good luck!

• Pip
  • linda5508
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:27 AM

I really don't think you should take a risk with an eye infection. Besides I would advice you to stop smoking all together.

• go nucks

• burandino
  • Bronze Member
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:29 AM

i just got over a pretty bad eye infection, due to allergys and shit, i would recommend not smoking, i made the mistake, and it's pretty painful, and annoying as fuck, the itching is non-stop, and no eye drops would help me

Edited by burandino, 13 April 2009 - 10:30 AM.
added more

• Banned

• Liz_Lemon
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 465 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 10:31 AM

How did you find out? If a doctor told you, then ask him/her. I don't see how smoking mj has any correlation with regard to an infection. I'd think you would have antibiotic drops, no?
Just ask your doctor.
Your information seems off because it's inner ear infections that cause balance problems not the eyes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved