California Nursery Grow Tent ?? review ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by newgrowNY, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Has anyone used or seen one of California Nursery's Grow Tents?

I was thinking of getting one but not familiar with the quality / or lack of. They have one thats 2 x 4 x 7tall... thats why I'm thinking of choosing them, I like the idea of have that hiegt if needed.

Anyone have any experience with them?

2. I figured what the heck...I'm just going to get the 4 x 4 x 7 tent from California Nursery and give it a shot... it was $150 with shipping...

It will probably take a week to get here and will let you guys know what its like when set up.

Fingers crossed ... after all its only money

3. Well FedEx Ground just dropped off my tent, pretty fast shipping from west coast.

Just opened up the box and happy so far, better quality than I expected and everything is there (according to setup list. The tent material looks like it should hold up well. I noticed that there are flaps that cover the zippers, for light proofing. All the poles are metal, however the conectors for the corners are plastic (they do give an extra). I guess if this ends up being a week point they may be fairly easy to replace using some fittings from Home Depot.

I have yet to setup, need to clear some space, but will update when its up.

I'm not regretting my purchase yet.... :hello:

4. how many threads do you have dedicated to this topic?

5. One.... the others are responses to other posts

6. Hey i just purchased the same grow tent from cal nursery. I was wondering if you put the tent together and how its working out..? im very curious to see if this tent is made well and wondering if this tent gives off those toxic gases..

7. Anyone have any updated info on the california nursery tents? I'm thinking of buying one.