Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does medical marijuna cost?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by walkingOnAir, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Pldown here in Cali I stopped buying 1/8ths but to expensive and repetive trips to the dispensary. So I only buy an oz at a time and I found a good dispensary that has awsome lows - highs and they have oz for as low as 168 and high as 300 an oz for highs.. There lows is as good as what u find on the streets. I like what I get at dispensaries better then when I did buy on the street.. Plus dealer didn't care about my medical needs and saw me as a dollar sign.. So I bought before I got my card to see if it was for me and I've been off Prozac and Xanax for a year now that I have my card. My life has changed for the better

2. #62 xSpecialEDx, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Also gram prices are $5-$20

3. #63 xSpecialEDx, May 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm from the IE as well and got my card through mmec( marijuana medicine evaluation center ) I just renewed through them and they have great service and are legit. Not some guy dressed in a lab coat who failed medschool.. I recommend them as I was paranoid about who was legit. I've been put in the back of a police car while being verified ( not arrested) and later let go as I was verified.. Also there is laywer services to help u out but u gotta make sure u doing what u doing is legit

4. so you were born as a MMJ patient?

5. They don't sell by the gram at my club but it ranges from $20 an 8th for average buds to $60 an 8th for the most amazing stuff you've ever seen. I usually get $35 an 8th buds and it's better than most of what's on the streets in Norcal, so that's saying a lot.

6. I can get top shelf NW strains for 8/gr

7. i would agree. these prices seem a bit unreal for a dispensary price. idk. i smoke OGs the lowest i can get a good ounce for is maybe 230.

8. I Agree! fuck the street bud after you begin going to dispensaries.
    its a whole new level lol. i also took prozac along with abilify for anxiety and ambien for insomnia. i feel so much better now that i medicate naturally and i dont have to take pills :)

9. In nova scotia, the average range for average quality medical(which is good compared to street) ranges from $1.80 to $5.00, i would assume the max price for really really good stuff is probably 10-15 dollars per gram.
    Whereas on the street, its usually a fixed price for each dealer no matter what shit they sell you.

10. The cheapest is $6 a gram and the most expensive is $20 a gram in Seattle

11. I would love to pay 6$ a gram of medical....

I

12. I pay 7 :)

13. The cheapest I seen it and I don't bull shit you was $1 a gram at this clinic and they even named it farmers shwag selling the Oz for $16 lol

14. I know in CO its 240 and Oregon its like 160 .Download Leafly Marijuana Strains app for ur smartphone and it shows every dispenseries prices.

15. Well...There WAS one place in town that was selling shake for $25 and ounce. It actually looked pretty frosty and there were also several bottom buds in there. If you wanted to mess around with making some edibles or oils, it would have been a good candidate for that....I just never got around to it. I don't think they do that deal anymore, anyway.

16. Weedmaps is better for the Denver area, it seems like leafly has alot less of the dispensaries listed, and the menus don't get updated as often.

17. a lot of times stuff this cheap at dispensaries isnt really "medical" per se, its just schwag that the dispensaries bought to push for cheap.

18. Lol idk if you got your answer yet, but its not even worth it, find a good.connection on the streets