Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does medical marijuna cost?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by walkingOnAir, Jan 22, 2009.

1. In WA, 10-15$ a G is the usual in my experience. As others have noted, the quality level is just a tier up. Even WA's medical marijuana scene with fledgling dispensaries has weed that is better than the average I found back in Amsterdam (although they seem to be better at producing high quality hash in Europe at lower prices).

Oh and I never bought for quantity in the dispensary because I prefer to get about 1-2 gs of 8-12 strains.

2. Does anybody know the prices here in Canada??

3. In NM we pay $13 a gram for Skunk and $3 gram for trim.......and a $30 delivery fee
    well worth having an oz or more delivered.

4. When we first got collectives here it started off being 55-60 an 8th for top quality bud. But now the good stuff is around 45 an 8th and a couple places even have it for 10 a gram.

5. i dont know what you guys are talking about, i get super duper crazy dank for $30 an 8th from my local dispensary however they just got closed down so idk what the future holds cause i can barely afford $30 an 8th as it is

6. In Nevada its cheaper if you buy from a dispencery than going to a street thug.. Plus you get what they say you get... Not some fake bullshit name thats not even a strain

7. [quote name='WildWill']If you mean "sick" as in there are sick people who NEED MMJ to survive, then I suppose you're right.

Dude you are like the internet hitler just pointing out every little thing you see wrong
    with peoples quotes just help with the question

8. Why are most MMJ patients hypocrits? The fact is that 78 percent of all MMJ patients used marijuana way before being prescribed

9. livin bama right now they will arrest you for a seed here....

10. where are you located?
    thoes are dirt weed prices here.
    Dank is $60 for an 1/8th of top shelf.. somtimes yu can find $10 a gram deals

11. grow it for about a buck a gram, if you buy it youre either limited or crazy. in this region a zip goes for 180-200 from patient to patient. on the street you pay 250-280. legal growers take care of each other. a lot of free clones or cheap at least. 10 per plant. we dont have dispensaries here so its a good thing or folks would be paying too much. growers would sell to the disp. and the mark-up would be huge. as it is we can only possess up to 1.5 elbows any excess will get shared out to other patients

12. we can only have a zip here and thats it....

13. Well if they aren't a patient yet then they can become one. So... kinda does work that way as long as you're qualified and get everything settled

14. I never understood the pricing of bud.

I guess if you are buying the $20 a gram stuff it makes sense to pay $60 but I see some people on here paying like 50 or 60 for not that... are they dumb?

15. It is dumb and gets way too expensive...
    $60 for an 1/8th of an ounce is stupidly expensive.

There is a place intown ow that has $45 caps on 8ths sold.. thats cool. their top shelf is $55. But since you can grow it for s00000o much cheaper.. I dont get why its soo expensive overall.

Look at it this way...
    Grow a 1/2 lb.. its probably like a total (without start up equipment) like $300 or so. power, water, nutes. that 1/2lb goes for $488 an ounce if sold by 8ths and $3907 a 1/2lb if sold by 8ths and $7815 if sold by 8ths for a whole lb...

WOW damn dependencies making mad mad mad cash.....

16. Yeah like really for any 1/8 of something that would be $10/gram should only be $35. $280 for an oz tops.
    yet I never seen anyone talking about their $35 1/8, although I do see cheap ozs....

Idk. I hope I can grow someday, I doubt my gf would appreciate it, but I think she'd appreciate the money saved...

17. Go to leafly.com, it's a strain review site, search your general area and it should come up with clinics near you, go to the clinics page and if you're lucky, they will have a menu.

18. ø Medical Marijuana Dispensary & Marijuana Doctors Directory ø
    www.thcfinder.com
    Las Vegas Medical Marijuana Directory - VV420 - Las Vegas Weed Directory, Las Vegas Weed Maps
    Marijuana - Medical Marijuana Dispensaries | Medical Marijuana Index
    and there is a few more that do that and find you dispensaries and prices..

19. Oh, you would know more about it then me, I'm pretty new and leafly is just the only site I know.