Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does medical marijuna cost?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by walkingOnAir, Jan 22, 2009.

1. I go back to California Friday and will be there til May :hello:

2. If you mean "sick" as in there are sick people who NEED MMJ to survive, then I suppose you're right.

But if you mean "sick" as in "great" no, you're wrong. It's a PRIVILEGE to be able to get the meds that you need to survive in this world, and not a license to be a legallized stoner. Please choose your words more carefully.

3. Says the guy with hairy arm pit as his username.

So you're saying someone can just choose to have cancer (or another illness in which MMJ helps) with a flip of a switch?

4. My MMJ in general costs 60-70 an 8th. It is expensive because first of all a legal grower spends a good amount of time and money to get a set-up to grow top quality medication for us patients. This then is sold to the "club" at a high price and then distributed to patients at a even slightly higher price. The "club" must pay many taxes, pay their employees, pay rent, etc..

5. I meant as in great, and no i don't think im wrong, seeing as how i can only take mass produced chemical filled meds as apposed to something will free up my anxiety issue & that is a natural occuring plant. So i think that it would be Sick to be able to that without the added side effects of depression, sleep loss & paronoia that all come included in my meds.

6. he's saying people that already have conditions, but do not use cannabis or finally thinking abouut getting a card.

think.

7. First post for me, like the site, been a toker for many years and am tired of the street non-sense. Am wondering if you all recomend me getting a med card, if so, what is the cost for te bud>? I see a few different prices listed in the thread, would not want to buy a gram but 1/2 - 1 oz at a time.

Your feed back will be appreciated and help me decide on the card

Thanks fellow tokers!

8. The answer is 5-20$ per gram. So its the same as street prices except the quality is in a different tier.

9. I am in the Inland Empire, redlands area, where is a good place to get a card

10. Quality is always higher from the dispensary IMO.
    I had some "Street bomb" from one of my friends.

The only problem is that it tasted like shit and my premature from the club gets me the SAME high.

My dispensaries prices are
    $50-$60 HALF OUNCE
    $90-$100 OUNCE

11. Please stay on topic.

12. i would have to disagree. streets are cheaper for better marijuana. cut out the middle man.

13. Yeah it sounds silly. Right here in south Cali it IS that easy like flipping a switch. I woke up one morning, decided I wanted an mj card, went into a clinic and 15 minutes later...

Prices here range from $15 to $25 a gram. It's all pretty tasty. I love "medicinal" hash. Hash costs around $30 a gram.

14. Shipwreck where are you dispensaries? I also need a place to aquire a card, any direction is great appreciated, wish I had come here long ago, I do need a card for sure, and a good dispensary, thanks for the assistance

15. Would anyone recommended getting a MMJ card and then buying off the street without having to worry about getting into trouble but still having good street prices?

16. Those prices are unbelievable for a dispensary. Good shit man

17. well here in the good ole 406 my bro gets his medicine @:
    10/g
    20/2g
    30/3g
    35/eighth
    40/4g
    70/q... he never buys over a Q of one strain... he loves variety... and so do i :smoke: Then again he has probably one of the best caregivers in Billings.

18. TOO MUCH
    :D Sorry couldn't resist!

On topic though....10-25 bucks a gram will be your average range.

19. Could you be more of a tool WildWill? You tell people to stay on topic but your input on this topic has been nothing more than a condescending reply to a member with anxiety problems expressing that either his word choice is not proper or that you feel that people with so called "life treating" illnesses have more a right to smoke than people with anxiety issues or anyone else for that matter. I should not need to tell you that roaming these boards consistently mentioning that your are a medical user as if it makes your some sort of a more righteous smoker is not only sad as fuck, but has no value to anyone else. No one gives a FUCK! I mean you are PATHETIC. I would not be so harsh if your wernt such a condescending asshole. But at the end of the day at least your a Jr. Mod, that little badge of authority that gives your the confidence on grasscity.com that you just dont quite have in real life.

20. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B3SLlNZ1Lc[/ame]