Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How much does medical marijuna cost?

• Please log in to reply

walkingOnAir

walkingOnAir

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
How much does medical marijuana cost per gram? I know the stuff they get you is UNBELIEVABLE and very potent but how much are you paying per gram of it? is it cheaper on the streets?

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,034 posts
Depends on the area.

Duplicity

Duplicity

Cannaseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 932 posts
I would say $13-$25. $20 for good quality. $25 for overpriced good quality. $13 for low quality.

ExpendablesFan

ExpendablesFan

We’re feeling alright

• Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts
cant imagine it being too much cuz it comes striaght from a grower and wouldnt want patients resorting to street buying.

prob a bit lower than ur highest street prices.

ExpendablesFan

ExpendablesFan

We’re feeling alright

• Registered Upgraded
  • 370 posts

$13 for low quality.

theres no such thing as medical low quality, thats a contradiction. :wave:

Guest_Duckhead_*

Guest_Duckhead_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

How much does medical marijuana cost per gram? I know the stuff they get you is UNBELIEVABLE and very potent but how much are you paying per gram of it? is it cheaper on the streets?

There a few variables but generally at the three Co-Ops I frequent its $10 a gram.

Potency varies but as the consumer I am able to look, smell, and feel the bud before I pay. My favorite place even allows you return buds that don't work for you, even exchange for weight if after smoking your not satisfied.

Street prices here locally are generally lower than co-op prices. The clubs set their price high to lessen the likely hood of reselling.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,034 posts

cant imagine it being too much cuz it comes striaght from a grower and wouldnt want patients resorting to street buying.

prob a bit lower than ur highest street prices.

Dude, are you a MMJ patient at all? If not, then don't answer these questions, because you're merely exposing your ignorance.

Not true at all. I've seen some extremely low quality meds at the less-than-reputable clubs.

IN general grams at clubs that I go to cost anywhere between $10 and $25, if you buy grams that is. I typically do not.

I must ask though, what is the big fascination with finding out prices of MMJ that you cannot buy because you aren't a patient?

herbHal

herbHal

the Herbalist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 136 posts

Dude, are you a MMJ patient at all? If not, then don't answer these questions, because you're merely exposing your ignorance.

Not true at all. I've seen some extremely low quality meds at the less-than-reputable clubs.

IN general grams at clubs that I go to cost anywhere between $10 and $25, if you buy grams that is. I typically do not.

I must ask though, what is the big fascination with finding out prices of MMJ that you cannot buy because you aren't a patient?

Probably because they plan on becoming patients in the future.

westcoaststyle

westcoaststyle

BAY AREA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 285 posts
lol @ planning on becoming an MMJ patient, as if you can flip a switch and POOF

Of course the prices depends on the area. Just like your normal street stuff. It's all about the economy, supply and demand, etc.

clinton

clinton

OMMP patient & grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 763 posts

This is ignorance. Anything grown can have a wide range of qualities. Also MJ deteriorates with exposure to O2 and light. Quality is determined by grower skill and genetic potential.

clinton

hairy-arm-pit

hairy-arm-pit

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

lol @ planning on becoming an MMJ patient, as if you can flip a switch and POOF

Of course the prices depends on the area. Just like your normal street stuff. It's all about the economy, supply and demand, etc.

That first sentence was the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

mr.tokes

mr.tokes

pervert

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,136 posts
well there's no such thing as medical marijuana per se. there's only marijuana that gets used for medicinal purposes

CaliCoast

CaliCoast

Med User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,468 posts
Generally speaking I would say medical bud is consistantly more potent but much more expensive. You can find the same quality on the street or in the clubs in my area. Clubs can be more convienient but prepare to pay top dollar. Both have pros and cons but clubs are a good fall back.

calp

calp

~$$$~

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,726 posts
I've seen from threads on here that it is ussually between $50 and $70 an eigth... It all looks really top notch though

PassTheL

PassTheL

Blaze me lighter

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
So I'm going a little off topic, but anyone know where to get medical in NJ?

westcoaststyle

westcoaststyle

BAY AREA

• Registered Upgraded
  • 285 posts
New Jersey is not an MMJ-legal state.

But I'm sure you can find marijuana anywhere in Jersey.

Affliction420

Affliction420

Unregistered User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 322 posts
personally street values are better for me because I know a few well connected people , but I normally pick up my clones/edibles/hash from dispensaries.

newjersey14

newjersey14

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

New Jersey is not an MMJ-legal state.

But I'm sure you can find marijuana anywhere in Jersey.

I know I need to do more research, but within the past month measures have been taken which legalize medicinal marijuana in NJ. I'll google it and read some more.

Oh, and first post :smoking:

withICE

withICE

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

So I'm going a little off topic, but anyone know where to get medical in NJ?

Currently there are 2 pending medical marijuana bills in New Jersey. These bills would allow patients with "seriously debilitating illnesses" to use marijuana medically.
Gov. Corzine said that he WILL sign the bills if they reach his desk, although he will not seek it out because he feels it is not a top priority for the greater population.

We can only cross our fingers at this point, I guess.

secondarysmoke

secondarysmoke

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 495 posts
Im just thinking how sick it would be to be a MMJ. There is currently no talks on MMJ in Ireland, which is unfortunate because all I have is prescribed meds for my anxiety. But i plan to move to California when i get my degree in TV/Film studies and work in the industry without any anxiety. :smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users