Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

used bc northern lights bloombox?

• Please log in to reply

blazzzin

blazzzin

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello everyone,
I have been doing some research and trying to make some choices for a small ebb and flow grow. I found a friend of mine in florida that has a bc northern lights bloombox, I think a 2005 model. He said that the only difference was the automated timers and the exhaust system. Retail back then was $2000 on this box. I was wondering if the box was worth $1000 and how much updating or upgrading I would have to do with a 5 year old box. I hear great things on the bc northern lights products and am considering going this route. Any help is greatly appreciated.

HerbalRemedies

HerbalRemedies

The Universal Cure

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,586 posts

Hello everyone,
I have been doing some research and trying to make some choices for a small ebb and flow grow. I found a friend of mine in florida that has a bc northern lights bloombox, I think a 2005 model. He said that the only difference was the automated timers and the exhaust system. Retail back then was $2000 on this box. I was wondering if the box was worth $1000 and how much updating or upgrading I would have to do with a 5 year old box. I hear great things on the bc northern lights products and am considering going this route. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Spend $1000 and make a better customized box.

safariari

safariari

Rolling balls

• Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts
They have impressive build quality, but i hear they have overheating problems. As for your concerns, I doubt that having an older box is going to be much of a pain. However, with just some dedication you can build a much more awesome setup for the money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users