Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does an 8th last you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by modern-hippy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I mean the time you smoke an eighth really has nothing to do with how seasoned you are. I could smoke an eighth in a day and be stupid. But I like to conserve. I smoke everyday when I have weed but I don't always have weed. So it keeps my tolerance at a decent level so I can let my eighths last a week to a week and a half, then I'll buy a dub and make it last a week maybe a little less. Conserving rips with the bong man.
    I remember after about a month of being broke I got about 150$ and bought a half o. A quarter was gone in a week. Then I could make the next q last 2 or maaaaaaybe 3 weeks.

2. unless you find yourself suddenly belonging to a group of potheads who are all moochers, then less than 1 day.

3. An eighth usually lasts me a full month. I can take a small hit and be messed up the rest of the day. 

I remember one time I bought some really good shit and it lasted me 3 months. And that was smoking 4-5 times a week. 

4. Depends on how much you smoke. For me a eighth would last me about 2 weeks.

5. damn I miss those tolerance levels :(

6. Usually less than a week depending on how much i smoke.

7. Probably about a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Guess it depends on the quality. About a few days.

9. Not long enough

10. 2-5 days depending on the strain ( indicas take me longer ) and depending on if i smoke anyone down.

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets

11. Ligit a couple hours people are saying months like wtf an 8th of wax wouldnt last me more than 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. A day or two. Some of these people talking about months and weeks are crazy lol :bongin: smoke up people.. It's not just there to look at

13. An eight will last me about 12 hours on a friday.
    Or 3-4 days during the week.

14. Smoking - 6 days
    Vape - 10 days

15. I have likely posted here before...but I could do a week on it easy now-a-days.