Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does an 8th last you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by modern-hippy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. :( my last eight was some good Homegrown, and well, it lasted me......3 hours :(

I just kept packin the bong over and over, next thing I remember, I woke up at like 1 in the afternoon, reached over for my stash and all I had was an empty bag.

I scraped resin like a feind for a while, then finished that.

Now that I have no money coming in, I gotta make an eigth last atleast 4 days.

2. It all depends.

I've had an eighth last me an hour...and I've had eighths that last for 5 or so days.

It's usually somewhere between then though.

3. #43 hackjob, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009

1 blunt, if its not some good stuff if it is maybe a 3 days tops

4. Depends, sometimes me and my brother down an 1/8th in one night.

Normally my 1/8ths last 2 weeks, if i'm in a schoolwork crunch period sometimes i'll only smoke once a week, sometimes less, and then an 1/8th will last me a couple months.

I feel better about spending money on weed when i look back on my 1/8th and realize its lasted me like 2 months.

5. 1/8 of midz a few hours lol. thats like abit more then a dime around here of mids,

1/8 of dank 3 days if im smokin blunts.. longer with the pipe.

6. wowo you guys are light smokers :p nothing wrong with that i gues... but an eigth lasts me one night, 2 if im conserving

7. A night....

8. An 8th? Normally, two days. Right now, I'm trying to stretch it out for a week, low on funds.

9. 1/8 dank = 1 month

or if its mids a two weeks.
    i use just enough to get me high for 2 hours. I dont like wasting :p.

10. i can make an 8th of mids last mayb a week but i bought an 8th saturday an had like 4 bong hits left sunday but i smoked out a booty call lol

11. 2 or 3 days of dank mids 1 night

12. It depends on the quality. Mids will last a day, two at the most. Dank will go for 3 days.

-C

13. a week usually, maybe 10 days at max. i hope to have an eighth last me months though when i receive my vape

14. 2 days usually, i smoke a 20 bag a day atleast. to those who break into 2 weeks with an 8th, are you even smoking it lol, wish i could get high off .2

15. If it's dank and I'm trying to make it last, maybe 2-4 days. If I'm not concerned with saving it I can go through in a day easy.

16. the real question should be given free time for like 5 days in a row for a seasoned toker how long would an 8th last personally mid or dank wouldn't matter 1 day max if i wake n bake and have nothing to do for that day.. anyone else feel that way?

17. You can still post in a thread if you feel you should :p

18. i live in cali and have a medical card... i smoke the very top strains.... fucking bomb! but even when i get mega stoned i still kepp puffin

19. 2-4 days most

20. i go threw it in about a day idk how you can make that shit last 2 to 3 weeks.