Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does an 8th last you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by modern-hippy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. #21 gibbo, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    wtf months and weeks and shit if i get a 8th with my mate its gone on that day between two of and we get like 5 8ths a week which we smoke all on the day we get the 8th sumtimes we get more like 2 8ths which we will smoke and so on.... this is with weed like k2 , chesse and super skunk...ya no dem likes :smoke:

2. 3.5G will last me 1 and a half days, 2g a day medical limit i put on my self

3. #23 chullen1, Jan 21, 2009
    I can make an 1/8th last a week but for the most part it lasts me about 4 days that is why I never buy less then 1/4th. I also only buy headdies. I usually smoke about .7 to .9 a night

4. yes some people take a month to smoke it, some weeks...just think of the wide variety of smoke these people are consuming. some high end, some middle, some low. so the person who smokes an 1/8 day of low grade, isnt comparable to the people who smokes exotics. he has too smoke more, becasue its shit. but the guy with exotics is cool with a single bowl once in awhile...

i just got off a month t break a few weeks back, and i try to limit the amount i smoke, so i dont waste all that time i spent on my Tbreak.

5. i used to smoke like an 1/8 a day if not more but it started to get expensive cus im trying to save up for a truck. so im down to about one day of the week but ill usually smoke an 1/8 for that one day...:smoke:

6. im smoked 5 8th in the past 5 nights, an 8th probably laaaaast me ... 2 or 3 hours?

7. :eek:, might want to invest in a vape..if you havent already, because damn....thats a whole lotta weed.:smoke:

8. QFT.

For me, anywhere from a single blunt to a day or two with strong will.

9. yer its too hard not to smoke with my mates plus i share all the weed i get with my friends n dey do wid me so were allways smoking eachother out if it lasts more than a day it will be because iam saving a joint for on the way to skool which is always good :smoke:

10. sorry for the double post but ..... whole 8th blunts and double skinners r the shit.. ive done quite and a few and omg.. der amazing everyone must try one :p

11. A day or two

12. 1-2 days, hahaha.
    I smoke half oz's in 1 week and 1-3 days.

13. haha i would invest if i had the money, me and my friend usually chill and smoke a couple blunts

14. An hour, it wouldn't last a day.

15. normally about 3 days

16. i try to make it last 2 weeks. times are tough right now, u-kno:(

17. If its a headies 8th anywhere from 4-7 days and if its beasters usually 4 days max.

18. [quote name='FuckingClassy']i just bought an eighth yesterday, so we'll see lol :p

I did the same thing. We shall see. im on day 2 now.....:smoke:

19. If its dank, about 2 weeks. 10 years ago it would have been a day.

20. #40 hit this shit, Jan 21, 2009
    Around 2-4 hours unless i tried to preserve it, then probably a day, max 2.
    Getting an eigth in a couple hours, ill post after i get it and smoke it.