Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long does an 8th last you?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by modern-hippy, Jan 21, 2009.

1. i make an 8th last 2 or 3 days. how about you guys

2. Err... 2 or 3 months ?

I only smoke 2 or 3 times a week though..

Err... Just noticed this was in Seasoned Tokers.. I Dont believe im seasoned just yet..

3. I can last 2 weeks if I actually manage my intake ...! but mostly like a week...

4. 1 or 2 days

5. lol perhaps i'm not as seasoned as I thought. But I smoke almost every day and an 1/8 can last me 2-3 weeks.

6. well my last 1/8 of sour d lasted me 17 days. but i also had half an eigth of blue dream...so add that together, an its more like 10 days an eigth.

bud i can and do smoke more, i was actually really suprised that i got so much use out of that eigth. on average i smoke 4 bowls a day,

7. damn... i must smoke up a lot of ganja... i thought everyone smoked up a storm like me lol..... its cuz i always pack fat bowls in the bong

• Like Like x 1
  8. Anywhere from 2-6months. I usually only smoke about once a week, sometimes less.

9. an 1/8 can last me anywhere from a few hours to a few days depends on who im with and what im doing.

10. the only true seasoned toker here lol

11. i just bought an eighth yesterday, so we'll see lol :p

it used to last me a little over a day or 2, but now since i've slown down my smoking a little, it lasts me & my girl almost a week, if not the full week

12. shit most of the time for me an 1/8 will last me like a day sometimes a couple hours lol... sometimes 2 or 3 days if i pace myself...

13. I smoke about 4g a day alone.

Wtih friends eh, little more.

All I smoke are blunts and I have 2 2g blunt split up into 4 smokes.Daily.
    usually.

14. a night and maybe a wake n bake the morning after ... maybe lol to be honest thatd be the average, maybe 2 days at a stretch, i wouldnt consider this out of norm, the group i hang around with would all do this, for the day of final curing on my grow have planned an ounce gone in the day, maybe 5 of us smoking.

15. It all depends on what I'm smoking. I'm in college and have no money to buy dro or anything so im mostly smoking reggie. I don't usually buy anything under a quarter unless I really need it. Usually a half will last me about a week. When I go home and have money to buy dro an eighth can last a lot longer, anywhere from two to four days. Smoke On :smoke:

16. an 8th usually always lasts me 10-11 days.

17. #17 merlon, Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2009
    Moder-Hippy, you never put the strains your smoking...

if all i smoked was mids(not saying any of you are), i would be smoking an 1/8 a day at least. but im lucky and live in the bay, so get top quality exotics all the time. and take Tbreaks to make those expensive strains last...

18. prolly one night.. i smoke with one other most of the time so it goes pretty quick..

19. I have to make an 8th last for months. I don't have easy access anymore, If I had a reliable source, I would use more.

20. it depends on who im with or how late im up. sometimes in under 24 hours.. most of the time its 2 days though