Please list legit marijuana seed banks that freight to australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tumeke, Jan 21, 2009.

1. hi all
    im just throwing up a thread for all marijuana lovers who live in AUSTRALIA
    that are interested in buying online seeds
    please list all successful purchases via post or online buys
    my target is to help the people in need of nothing but the best weed out there including myself
    also , it would be good to list any bad seed banks that do nothing but rip people off
    cause nothing is worse then working hard for your money then spend $$$ even $$$$ of dollars for someone to take it away from you with nothing in return .

just in return id like to thank all the people regarding this thread
    keep safe and smoke nothing but hard sticky buds , cheers !!! HELP

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. i know of a couple that say they freight to australia but haven't yet ordered from them

" PLANETSKUNK "

they have a ( NAB )NATIONAL AUSTRALIA BANK account so its easy for money transfer's
    plus direct payments mean waiting time is cut in half
    the indoor selection is great consisting of 101 strains
    you have an up-to-date currency calculator on there web page
    and there based in england

please list any unfairness purchases regarding , PLANETSKUNK

" PEAKSEED.com "

i guess the good thing about this seed bank is they say they freight to australia nearly every week but who know's other then the person at the receiving end
    i like the fact that they take any currency with countries they deal too
    they don't have a big selection at all but emm these selected plants do look tasty
    the price compared to others are amazingly cheap
    but iv learnt in my life time ' buy cheap product , get cheap production '
    but maybe ...... i could be wrong on this 1 , who know's

please list any unfairness purchases regarding , PEAKSEED.com

well guys , if you have any questions any comments any successful purchases please feel free to post it , thanks

3. try this site:

http://www.cannanation.com/seedbanks/index.php

4. GUY's ,
    gypsy nirvanas seed boutique is ligit
    very good selection
    very cheap
    very stealthy
    ( the goods are sticky taped to a plastic clip wrapped in 2 carbon papers then into a envelope which is sealed then into a bigger envelope which is sealed ) you'd think its business document's
    awsome customer service
    from payments received from there end , took under 2weeks to receive my goods at my end
    freebees they gave was an extra buzz
    id recommend these guys to our fellow australians
    fresh batch of seeds , germ'd under 24hours

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. what strains you get mate?

6. i ordered
    2 x 10pks (fem) arjan's ultra haze #1 $202 au$
    6 x 10pks (bagseed) original white widow $380 au$
    2 x 10pks (bagseed) papaya $80 au$
    2 x 10pks (fem) super silver haze $220 au$
    freight was roughly $35
    and they gave me a fuck load of freebee's
    ( mazar x shariff , heavy duty fruity , lemon skunk )
    at the moment im growing 20 seeds white widow , 20 seeds papaya and 5 seeds mazar
    germ'd for a day then planted they are now 5 days old and looking healthy under a 400watt HPS
    for the rest ill plant the next season when i build 30 bubble buckets
    arjan's ultra haze is known to grow 20'+ tall so ill be tying down aswell as super cropping
    so its going to be a massive yield

7. fuck mate that sounds choice as.
    i just ordered from seed botique i hope my stuff comes as fast as yours

8. im using a 600 watt hps and bubble buckets to btw

9. good job reviving a 3 year old thread. With that fucking shit post ^

10. Old Thread yes, but still can be useful to recent aussies growers. Paddyseeds is shipping to Australia. It's normal to be paranoid with the customs, but except if you buy 5000 cannabis seeds to Australia, there is no reasons to worried.

Cheers

ps: Weed of year Amnesiaaaaaa :yummy:

11. Take a look at www.cannabliss.nl, not exactly a seed bank but a nice project none the less and it's cheap! (Not a scam fyi, I've gotten 20 seeds from them just recently)

12. I have tried and happy with MJ Seeds Canada. They deliver worldwide so as long as mail can get to your place you should have no problem  :bongin:

13. [twitter]1reticent1[/twitter] I haven't tried to buy seeds since returning to Australia from the UK and am keen to buy some.  I have not been able to get hold of or locate a good source of bud here.  It's frustrating as I have MS - in the UK I was able to buy block in various strains from a place in Glastonbury called FMMF (Free marijuana Medical reasons) but unfortunately the owner was jailed on a number of occasions.  I used regularly there and now I'm left not so high but very much suffering with pain and discomfort. I used to work in mental health and asked the consultants many times if they believed marijuana would be legal here.  They believe it will be eventually but I fear it will not happen in my lifetime.  I need relief fast!!!!!!!!!!! :confused_2:

14. MJseedscanada.com
    CropKingSeeds.com
    BeaverSeeds.ca

15. Sweet man,
    Thanks, Thinking of growing my own, im gonna have two.
    Thinking either Train Wreck, AK - 47, White Widow, Somthing around those lines that are easy to grow, Any recommendations??
    And Any tips on growing?

16. Be careful with purchasing seeds to austrailia. Austrailia seems to be the most troublesome with customs seizing feminized seeds. Thought I should drop some tips and seed banks

1. Use a courier (UPS,FedEx NOT the postal service, private couriers bypass customs. Trust me the extra money for overnight shipping is worth it.)
    2. Order from the following seed banks

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/

http://www.royalqueenseeds.com/

give em a try. Good luck.

17. Wow that's a lot of seeds! How long until you'll need more? I guess it'll depend on how you clone.

This is all a lie!

18. www.dutchseedgrowers.com

Dutch Seed Growers is amongst the fastest growing cannabis seed companies in Europe. After building up many years of experience of breeding and growing cannabis seeds in the Netherlands, we decided to launch our own web store of cannabis seeds and are now able to offer you quality feminized, autoflowering and medical seeds from most popular seed banks, best indoor & outdoor growing equipment, systems and nutritions from well known companies with the best price and biggest discounts in whole internet! And thats not all! Also we have great selection of magic mushroom spores, prints and shroom growing kits

Attached Files:

19. I was recently in a similar boat not knowing who to order through but after a lot of research I finally decided on HERBIES and am very glad I did very fast delivery great customer service will be going through them for ALL future purchases
    Hope this helps