Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of haze... pics and smoke report

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by neal33, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Those nugs look beautiful, nice and full nugs. but $500 is such a rediculous price. Yesterday i picked up 2 ozs of some soury shit for 400. Definitely not the same quality of your bud but its crystally as hell gets me really baked

2. Oh heck, you can't fight the price comments, so just revise the price you paid to $350. Then people might see and admire the bud instead of seeing dollars. Nice find. If you were in Atl you'd fight better prices but it is hard to get real stuff for <$400 consistently. Never let your source know you really like something because they'll mix the good with the average next time.

3. Look people, if you lived here, the only choice you have is whether to buy it or not. If you're stuck paying up to $320 for quality, you'll never smoke quality here. It's like moving somewhere and the price of condos is 10 times higher than your little town in Iowa. No matter how you feel about the condo price, you either pay it or you won't buy a condo.

Statements that you won't pay this or that are irrelevant. That's the reality. The good is you can find many choices of high grade to cure or ease the pain most of the time.

4. #64 tonster0161, Jul 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2011
    it looks dank as hel!
    but 500 an ounce...i feel for you man,at 500 an ounce i wouldnt even be able to smoke that shit.

5. Wish I could like that post a million times buckeye! Some people just don't understand.

6. I know, it's like I cannot explain that one thing may be only worth $300 to someone and $1,000 to another on the same thing. Placing value is a personal and relative thing that becomes especially complicated when emotions are invoked.

7. The northwest just treats marijuana like it's another staple (wheat, barley, timber, apples, etc.)... it's one of the top cash crops in this whole area of the United States (CO, MT, WA, OR, CA, ID, UT, etc.) and living in a low populated state that is affordable to live in with mmj makes weed a lot easier to come by and very cheap, $600-900/qp depending what state im in... everyone has their card... except me haha. I need to get my card here in Montana... this law stuff is just too intense right now tho... need to wait it out for a little bit :rolleyes:

If i lived anywhere else besides the northwest it would just be weird... im a washington born montanan... lots of transplants in this great state :smoke:

8. I can't believe I'm getting shit over this 2.5 years after the fact. What you all fail to realize was at the time I lived in a town in the middle of the north georgia mountains with a population in around 650. You paid the premium dollar there.
    As I moved south towards Atlanta the price dropped dramatically, I was paying around 300 for those same buds.
    Now I live in Colorado and pay around 200 for those buds. I also get to top off all my bowls with hash. Its great.

But damn for stoners, you sure are harsh as fuck about someones acquiring of buds, especially when you arent from the same area.

9. damn man, sounds like youre in a much better situation now. Colorado has got the dank my friend... i love hash topping... if only i had HASH! haha. glad you're connected now... do you understand how weed is out here in the rockies now? we dont fuck around man ;)