Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opium flavored blunt wraps?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BEEL, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Hey guys. I was just wondering if any of you had ever heard of opium flavored blunt wraps? I love the taste/smell of opium, especially with weed, but it seems like nobody makes these.

2. not sure if ive ever heard of these.. but if worse comes to worst just buy some opium incense

3. I often do, but smelling it is not as good as tasting it.

4. I've never been much a fan of opium. Britain fought two wars over it for Christ's sake.

5. same, I'm very content with my harmless mari jane:D

6. #6 BEEL, Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2009

Regardless of how you feel about the drug, the taste is quite nice. Given the number of people who like it, I am surprised that there is not an opium flavored wrap.

7. he said taste FFS, I really don't think the guy wants to actually smoke opium since he's asking for blunts that taste/smell like it. Obviously if he was talking about actually smoking opium he would just put opium on/in the blunt...