Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Zig-Zag kut corners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by D.F.T. Blazzin, Jan 18, 2009.

1. so whats the purpose of the cut corners on the zig zag papers? does it affect the paper at all???

2. I think they are just easier to roll, probly better for newbies. Im not entirely sure though becouse i have never used them, thats just what ive heard.

3. When you roll the joint with regular papers, the corners are unnecessary and must be sort of tucked in - the cutcorners papers eliminate this problem, the j burns nicely, and you smoke less paper. When I didn't have the zigzags cc'ss handy, I've just cut the corners off of Rizlas and other papers. The zigzag cutcorners are small, and I usually used 1 1/2 to 2 sheets to roll with.

4. easier to roll with

5. It leaves a larger toke hole when you crimp the ends. They are less likely to get clogged up if you have some resiny weed as well. Cut corners aren't easier to toll because the ends are cut, they roll easier because they are closer to the size of the parts of your thumbs and fingers that you roll with. The other short zig zags roll equally as well.